+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Rejected for the 3rd time? Now what next please suggest..

Avdhoot

Apr 2, 2014
For the 3rd time my visa got rejected with all same reason of proposed study are not and blah.... so wat next to do please support me with your valuable comments.

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
Avdhoot said:
For the 3rd time my visa got rejected with all same reason of proposed study are not and blah.... so wat next to do please support me with your valuable comments.
please give details ........

Avdhoot

Apr 2, 2014
1st nd 2nd visa rejected for Lambton coll - chemical production &power engg tech - with reason - your proposed studies aare not relevant future prospects etc...
3rd I changed coll n course Conestoga - Robotic and industrial automations. Same reason for rejection.

I am B.E Mechanical with a yr of experience.

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
Avdhoot said:
1st nd 2nd visa rejected for Lambton coll - chemical production &power engg tech - with reason - your proposed studies aare not relevant future prospects etc...
3rd I changed coll n course Conestoga - Robotic and industrial automations. Same reason for rejection.

I am B.E Mechanical with a yr of experience.
chemical production &power engg tech seems like a clear mismatch....was it a diploma r PG diploma?
Robotics seems ok was it PG diploma or diploma? u need to give complete profile like grades program (diploma/pg diploma etc) as well as funds u showed or other documents that u showed .....half information u have provided is difficult to decipher.

Avdhoot

Apr 2, 2014
Both the courses is PG Diploma
Funds - Property valuation report of more then 1Cr and gic and other bank statements.
on my grades i do had a drop in 1st yr in engg but then cleared with first class engineering.