PLEASE HELP WITH IDEAS I WANT TO REAPPLY ONE MORE TIME THIS DECEMBER

MY PROFILE
MY COURSE IS SPORTS STUDIES BACHELORS
STATE QUEBEC
I DONT NEED ENGLISH PROFICIENCY
COUNTRY CAMEROON
EMPLOYMENT STATUS SPORTS TEACHER WITH DIPLOMA IN SPORTS
WORKING EXPERIENCE 4 YEARS
Finances obtained a loan from my allied bank but they still complain of personal assets and finances.

. I also need to inquire if i can chance my profile when reapplying because my school accepted has offered me another admission in compûter science but my problem is i have already mentioned a sport teachers profile so dont know if it will be possible to change to computers without a problems.I think my course is weak that is why they talk of purpose of visit so i was wondering if switching with computer science will be better.

Please Guys i really need your help.

binpesinbal

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
HELLO GUYS
MY VISA GOT REJECTED FOR THE SECOND TIME BASED ON THE FOLLOWING
PURPOSE OF VISIT
CURRENT EMPLOYMENT STATUS IN YOUR COUNTRY
PERSONAL ASSETS
EMPLOYMENT PROSPECTS IN YOUR COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE

MY PROFILE
STATE QUEBEC
COUNTRY CAMEROON
Finances obtained a loan from my allied bank but they still complain of personal assets and finances.

. I also need to inquire if i can chance my profile when reapplying because my school accepted has offered me another admission in compûter science but my problem is i have already mentioned a sport teachers profile so dont know if it will be possible to change to computers without a problems.I think my course is weak that is why they talk of purpose of visit so i was wondering if switching with computer science will be better.

Please order caips notes and get your session deferred for may intake. Caips notes will tell exact reason as to why you were refused. These reasons in the refusal letter are vague and are common for anyone who gets refused but caips will give you exact reason of visa officer who rejected your profile.So when you reapply prepare a solid letter of explanation regarding the issues and give justification. Order caips ASAP and get your session deferred for may. I too faced refusal on 22 oct 2018, and ordered caips and deferred my intake for may.
Good luck.

Reactions: leonardasobo

leonardasobo

Star Member
Dec 14, 2017
Please order caips notes and get your session deferred for may intake. Caips notes will tell exact reason as to why you were refused. These reasons in the refusal letter are vague and are common for anyone who gets refused but caips will give you exact reason of visa officer who rejected your profile.So when you reapply prepare a solid letter of explanation regarding the issues and give justification. Order caips ASAP and get your session deferred for may. I too faced refusal on 22 oct 2018, and ordered caips and deferred my intake for may.
Good luck.
thanks for the advice i will do that

leonardasobo

Star Member
Dec 14, 2017
Good luck.
is it possible for me to change my profile to computer science because my school offered me admission, for compûter science which originally was my first major

leonardasobo

Star Member
Dec 14, 2017
also by may 2019 i wll be 27 years old an expert told me that age matter when applying for study permit too in canada

binpesinbal

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
also by may 2019 i wll be 27 years old an expert told me that age matter when applying for study permit too in canada
No age doesen't matter I am 28 and many people have even got at 30 and mid 30 as well. As long you have work experience and no gap after your previous eucation you will be fine.

leonardasobo

Star Member
Dec 14, 2017
No age doesen't matter I am 28 and many people have even got at 30 and mid 30 as well. As long you have work experience and no gap after your previous eucation you will be fine.
Thanks for the clarification i will order caips basic plus which 20dollars asap and defer my admission

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
HELLO GUYS
PURPOSE OF VISIT
PERSONAL ASSETS

MY PROFILE
STATE QUEBEC
COUNTRY CAMEROON

is it possible for me to change my profile to computer science because my school offered me admission, for compûter science which originally was my first major
You said you have a diploma in sports. Is your current work experience related to computer science? If not, you would defintely get another refusal, unless you can explain in your SOP how getting an unrelated program would help you in your career prospect back home.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
HELLO GUYS
PURPOSE OF VISIT
PERSONAL ASSETS

MY PROFILE
STATE QUEBEC
COUNTRY CAMEROON

without wasting any time, get the caips report. Also, you already have diploma. Again you want to study Bachelors. Is it for 4 yrs????

Milesthegreat

Star Member
Mar 18, 2019
HELLO GUYS
PURPOSE OF VISIT
PERSONAL ASSETS

MY PROFILE
STATE QUEBEC
COUNTRY CAMEROON

Hello, have you been able to find a solution? Why don't you try Express Entry instead? I'm from Cameroon too.