+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa rejected due to family ties in Canada and in country of residence, travel history

Jets13

Dec 12, 2016
thanks for your reply i really appreciate. as for the first reason i do not have any family member in Canada all my family member are here with me in my home country Nigeria. also i seven siblings and am the last in my family.

for the third reason, am applying for study visa. I got admission to study post graduate diploma in cyber security and computer forensics. I have six years working experience as a network engineer/ information security analyst in a telecom firm. I also attached my leave letter in my application. i also stated in my letter of intent that i will be leaving Canada once my studies are over to continue with my present job which i will be promoted afterwards.

thanks.
I am not familiar with student visas, you have posted in the visitor section, my advice would be to post in the student section and others might be able to help you that have experience in that field.

ayaz_acca

Sep 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-10-2018
Med's Done....
19-11-2018
Hello Guys,

I got mine COPR under federal skilled class along with my dependent minor son
My wife was non-accompany due to CRS score factor.
Now I want to apply a visit visa for her to support us during landing as my son is 4 years old.
She is a homemaker have no strong ties to home country, no property on her name not doing a job.
What are chances for her to get visit visa, and how I need to explain to officer?
Would they think that, I intentionally dropped my wife from immigration and now looking for TRV?

What would happen, if I explain in cover letter that I need my wife support to travel along with my son?

Thanks guys....looking for some recommendations

moppa

May 30, 2020
I applied for a student visa, and I got refused for following reasons:
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
I mentioned in my SOP that I will return to my country, an I attached my acceptance letter even the invoices for the university fees.! And there was a question in the questionnaire if you have relatives in Canada I answered yes also in family information I mentioned my sister live in Canada !! I want to re-apply.. is there any solution for my matter or any advice?and how to avoid these reasons?and is there any chance to be accepted when I apply a new application?
hey did you get your visa?

Lira

Star Member
Jan 13, 2021
Hello Guys,

I got mine COPR under federal skilled class along with my dependent minor son
My wife was non-accompany due to CRS score factor.
Now I want to apply a visit visa for her to support us during landing as my son is 4 years old.
She is a homemaker have no strong ties to home country, no property on her name not doing a job.
What are chances for her to get visit visa, and how I need to explain to officer?
Would they think that, I intentionally dropped my wife from immigration and now looking for TRV?

What would happen, if I explain in cover letter that I need my wife support to travel along with my son?

Thanks guys....looking for some recommendations
Hi! Hope you are doing well! I am in the same situation and I would really like to know if you got TRV for your spouse! thanks