+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa rejected. Cost of CAIPS??

12to12

Sep 30, 2017
New to this forum. My visa was rejected last week. My consultant is asking $100 for CAIPS. I am confused what is the actual cost?? Please give me some advice.

faisalmughal

Nov 5, 2015
New to this forum. My visa was rejected last week. My consultant is asking $100 for CAIPS. I am confused what is the actual cost?? Please give me some advice.
By the way, what are the reasons of rejection, and you applied online or paper application and from where?

12to12

Sep 30, 2017
Please use the following link & price is $16 https://www.caipsgcms.com/ or this link https://www.caips.ca/ for $40 (Both for basic caips notes).
I checked both sites. Same service but huge difference in price. I will go with www.caipsgcms.com as in $40 I will get more services from them. Just had a chat on their site and service very good. Thanks a lot.

I applied from Chandigarh. I got rejected but no rejection letter that's why ordered CAIPS report. Heard from seniors in this forum that it is a good report and used to know the rejection reason.

faisalmughal

Nov 5, 2015
I checked both sites. Same service but huge difference in price. I will go with www.caipsgcms.com as in $40 I will get more services from them. Just had a chat on their site and service very good. Thanks a lot.

I applied from Chandigarh. I got rejected but no rejection letter that's why ordered CAIPS report. Heard from seniors in this forum that it is a good report and used to know the rejection reason.
Dear, if you applied online then you can find the decision letter on your online account. However, if you applied paper based application then principally they have to provide a copy of application's decision.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Leave that consultant. They are not to be trusted. For a $16 thing, they want to take $100. Go and order yourself the report. Also, you can do your next application yourself. This forum has lot of free information.

Reactions: faraz123 and 12to12

12to12

Sep 30, 2017
Dear, if you applied online then you can find the decision letter on your online account. However, if you applied paper based application then principally they have to provide a copy of application's decision.
yes, I know they have to but the issue is that I didnt receive anything.

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Dear all concerned, Pls inform me how much caips application fee. If I apply myself.
Hello, The prices are as below from caipsgcms.com

a. only gcms notes - $15

b. gcms notes with interpretation - $20

b. gcms notes with interpretation and recalling my submitted application documents - $40

Hitesh1411

Jun 27, 2018
ho

a. only gcms notes - $15

b. gcms notes with interpretation and recalling my submitted application documents - $40
w mu

a. only gcms notes - $15

How muchh time it will take to get CAi

sanghera4

Nov 19, 2018

mail me dude..want help for getting caips notes.. sangherags91@gmail.com