03-11-2013
Med's Done....
07-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2013
LANDED..........
04-01-2014
RanaMoazzam said:
I am copying the original wordings by VO...drop ur views..n guide me as i will reapply tomorrow or day after

This refers to your application for a Canadian study permit. According to Canada's Immigration and Refugee
Protection Act and Regulations, as an applicant for a study permit, you must establish that your intentions are
bona fide and that you will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for your stay. You must satisfy an
officer that you will not contravene the conditions of admission and that you do not belong in a category of
persons inadmissible to Canada under the Act. You must satisfy an officer that you will meet the requirements of
Part 12 of the Regulations, including satisfying the officer that you have adequate financial resources to pay
tuition fees and support your stay in Canada.

YOU HAVE NOT SUBMITTED THE SUFFICIENT DOCUMENTS TO SUPPORT AVAILABLE FUNDS.
If you've that much money, why don't you hire a great consultant that makes sure all documents are aquadate and send using priority mail? If you really have '3 million ?' than I don't understand why you try to get help from us here. There is problably something wrong with either the trustworthiness of your funds, or you didn't give them the correct documents to proof the funds are yours.

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
RanaMoazzam said:
I am copying the original wordings by VO...drop ur views..n guide me as i will reapply tomorrow or day after

This refers to your application for a Canadian study permit. According to Canada's Immigration and Refugee
Protection Act and Regulations, as an applicant for a study permit, you must establish that your intentions are
bona fide and that you will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for your stay. You must satisfy an
officer that you will not contravene the conditions of admission and that you do not belong in a category of
persons inadmissible to Canada under the Act. You must satisfy an officer that you will meet the requirements of
Part 12 of the Regulations, including satisfying the officer that you have adequate financial resources to pay

Sorry to hear that bro ,, but rejection seems legit to me,, first of all u showed 40 days bank statement which is insufficient ,, u must show 4 months bank statement,, 6 months is recommended,, secondly u showed this by selling plot,, which clearly shows ur fathers monthly income is insufficient,, which means u will not be able to arrange ur remaining fees,, as u should have shown first year fees and living expenses,, so if u apply again show atleast months statement,, and must show good monthly income,, it depends upon u how u arrange it,, good luck

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
mrFoce said:
If you've that much money, why don't you hire a great consultant that makes sure all documents are aquadate and send using priority mail? If you really have '3 million ?' than I don't understand why you try to get help from us here. There is problably something wrong with either the trustworthiness of your funds, or you didn't give them the correct documents to proof the funds are yours.
Its Pakistani currency ,, 3 million means only 30000CAD,, this is not big money,,

mrFoce

Star Member
Oct 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-11-2012
AOR Received.
18-01-2013
Med's Request
03-11-2013
Med's Done....
07-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2013
LANDED..........
04-01-2014
sharjeel91 said:
Its Pakistani currency ,, 3 million means only 30000CAD,, this is not big money,,
Ohhhh, thanks for clearing that up.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
sharjeel91 said:
Agreed. This isn't very much money.

And I also agreed with another comment made earlier. If the father had to sell land to have enough money to fund the tuition fees this means that the family doens't have enough income on a regular basis to support the studies in Canada.

The refusal based on insufficient funds makes sense.

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
scylla said:
Agreed. This isn't very much money.

And I also agreed with another comment made earlier. If the father had to sell land to have enough money to fund the tuition fees this means that the family doens't have enough income on a regular basis to support the studies in Canada.

The refusal based on insufficient funds makes sense.
Yup this is the biggest reason of ejection for Pakistani, indian and Bangladeshi student,, incomes are not good enough,, a average person get only 600CAD for month,, and that's not enough,, u have to show at least 2000CAD., I hope Rana will get what I mean to say,,

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
What my Experience Say About This Case is.

He have Not Submitted Enough Proofs of Funds

Let Me Make It Clear From Every Angle.

Proof of Funds is ONE DOCUMENT.

Which Should Contain

- Statement of your Account For Last Six Months
- Statement of Your Sponsoring Person's Account
- How you Managed Large Amount
- From Where it Came to Your Account
- Have you Paid the Tax on Such Amount if You Have Earned it You Must have Deposited Tax On It ( CIC Take it in Account Seriously )
- Have you or Your Father Sold PLOT For your Studies IF yes { Show the Notarized Agreements }
- If your Father is Sponsoring you { Attach Ur Father Income , PaySlips , Statements , Tax Information }
- If you Have Paid Any Fees { Attach the Receipt }

I Hope My Information is Enough For All Newbies who want to Apply By Their Own. Attach All These Documents And I can Assure You

You will Left Visa Officer With No Option to Give you a Medical Call :)

sksincanada

Star Member
Apr 30, 2013
RanaMoazzam said:

Did you pay 1 yr fee abd opted for GIC?

sksincanada

Star Member
Apr 30, 2013
RanaMoazzam said:
Dear i applied on 7th nov for MEng in victoria and today got refusal email.i was so damn sure tht m gonna get it. Can i make an appeal...kindly help me out...thy refused me for financials, i have shown 3 million cash and 6 million property.
Plz mention your complete profile for better suggestions.
Did you pay 1 year fee and GIC?

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
sksincanada said:
Plz mention your complete profile for better suggestions.
Did you pay 1 year fee and GIC?
No GIC stuff for Pakistan,, but yeah he should have paid 1 year fees,, lots of mistakes in his financials,,

RanaMoazzam

Star Member
Nov 7, 2013
my father is a landlord , there is no monthly income as such...and m agreed with waseem wasi,i have shown notarized docs,i dint attach the original docs of the plot i sold. And VO is asking for the valid reason abt my stay in canada,he never mentioned that the funds are insufficient. I have shown much more than my tution fee + living cost for 2 years. What i have concluded ...

1- He needs to be sure that i will get back after my studies.

2- Original docs of the plot being sold.

Correct me..if m wrong

saadsdk

Sep 13, 2012
SadiqAbad
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
07-07-2013
Med's Request
22-07-2013
Med's Done....
25-07-2013
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
28-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-09-2013
LANDED..........
InshaAllah on 24-12-2013
Bro when i got visa i showed just one day old bank statement of 25 lack with property sales deed...but i showed them income sources i:e rental agreements, agricultural income..receipts of crop sold etc...i also show them 2.3 million annual income ...i evaluated properties worth 100 million .. so point is that show them more income sources...improve ur income documents...i m also goind to university of victoria

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
RanaMoazzam said:
my father is a landlord , there is no monthly income as such...and m agreed with waseem wasi,i have shown notarized docs,i dint attach the original docs of the plot i sold. And VO is asking for the valid reason abt my stay in canada,he never mentioned that the funds are insufficient. I have shown much more than my tution fee + living cost for 2 years. What i have concluded ...

1- He needs to be sure that i will get back after my studies.

2- Original docs of the plot being sold.

Correct me..if m wrong
Visa Office Just Make sure that you are a genuine student and you have a plan for your future. A perfect SOP is enough to satisfy him that you are genuine student with planned career