+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VISA rejected as Not satisfied that applicant is a bona fide intending student

akilash

Nov 26, 2019
Hello all,
My VISA applicatoin has been refused by VO due to below Reason

''Not satisfied that applicant is a bona fide intending student.''
''You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements.''

please help me on how to correct this above statement and Convince the VO

Navkaran

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019
Hello all,
My VISA applicatoin has been refused by VO due to below Reason

''Not satisfied that applicant is a bona fide intending student.''
''You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements.''

please help me on how to correct this above statement and Convince the VO
Apply for gcms notes to know the exact reason why vo thinks you are not bonafide student.

akilash

Nov 26, 2019
Apply for gcms notes to know the exact reason why vo thinks you are not bonafide student.
Hi i was applying visa from india is it possible to apply gcms notes from here i think GCMS can be applied only by canadian citizens/pr holders

pls advise

akilash

Nov 26, 2019
Hi also pls clarify one more point

if the applicant relative is pr holder in canada can they support financially if yes what are the docs needs to be submitted

can i mention this point in SOP

Simmidas

Mar 19, 2019

if the applicant relative is pr holder in canada can they support financially if yes what are the docs needs to be submitted

What is your profile. If you could share then people can do analysis on the reason of rejections

niruda

Star Member
Sep 17, 2019

yes, they can. My brother is in Kuwait and sponsoring but I did get refused for this reason. In my GCSM report, it was written that the officer is not convinced that my brother will continue the sponsorship.

akilash

Nov 26, 2019
Hi here is my SOP

STATEMENT OF PURPOSE

I XXXX, have enrolled to continue my higher Education in YYY college

Background:

I have completed my 12th (Higher Secondary School Certificate) in XXXX with aggregate of YY, and then have completed my Undergraduate studies in Mechanics at YYY college in the year of YYYY with a CGPA of XXX. During my Program I underwent implant Training in XXX industry.

WORK EXPIERENCE:

I have started my career as a YYYY in the Year YYYY and worked for a year, later I got an opportunity to work as XXXX in one of leading Company in INDIA named YYYY. I decided to grab this Opportunity, because I would gain Good knowledge in the Field of XXXX.

However, after this I acquired innovative artefacts from thecompany, which made me participate in important role by sharing my knowledge gained in my Past experience.

Why Business administration program:

I had a chance to travel frequently for foreign countries like XXX and YYYY for Business meetings where I had a chance to interact directly with the customers to explain companies business and strategies defined in it, which would have the complete control in the investments and financial Accounts. This gives me a good knowledge in business functions, leadership skills, sales and marketing .Which plays an important role in my life and it leads me to choose thisXXXXXX program to upgrade my career.

In addition to that, for my Career, this Program will help me to get worthy and higher positions in leading Company to make a brighter career to thrive in INDIA, and it help me to hold a good status in my Home Country.

Why YYYY college:

I choose Canada because, it consistently ranks as one of the foment nation in the world for Studies and it’s especiallythe best country for Quality of Life. The grounds reason to choose Toronto school of management is, they furnish with equal importance on both theory (classes) and Practical (CO-OP) knowledge. Moreover, Working with the highly Experienced and skilled Faculties will exposure to improvise my communication skills.

Future Prospects and Goals:

After completion of my course in Canada, I intended to come back to my home country with the outstanding skill setgained in YYYY college which will surely give me a lot of Opportunities in my Home Country,

Once I return to India, my major focus will be joining in the leading companies in INDIA , like XXX , YYY, ZZZZ, YYYY , because Business administration program plays a vital role in these companies. So that I will have an opportunity to share my experience and Knowledge gained in Canada which will upgrade their Business.

In addition, my long term goal is to become an entrepreneur, starting the new Business called YYYY in my Home Town, as the INDIAN Government Provides more Flexible Schemesto the people who shows interest in starting a new Business. The added advantage for me is we have our own Land in my Home Town. Which will be suffice to initiate this business, where I can put all my Efforts, Ideas and Knowledge gained from my studies which I did in Canada.

I thank you for this opportunity to express myself and to pursue the path to excellence.

Simmidas

Mar 19, 2019
Hi here is my SOP

STATEMENT OF PURPOSE

I XXXX, have enrolled to continue my higher Education in YYY college

Background:

I have completed my 12th (Higher Secondary School Certificate) in XXXX with aggregate of YY, and then have completed my Undergraduate studies in Mechanics at YYY college in the year of YYYY with a CGPA of XXX. During my Program I underwent implant Training in XXX industry.

WORK EXPIERENCE:

I have started my career as a YYYY in the Year YYYY and worked for a year, later I got an opportunity to work as XXXX in one of leading Company in INDIA named YYYY. I decided to grab this Opportunity, because I would gain Good knowledge in the Field of XXXX.

However, after this I acquired innovative artefacts from thecompany, which made me participate in important role by sharing my knowledge gained in my Past experience.

Why Business administration program:

I had a chance to travel frequently for foreign countries like XXX and YYYY for Business meetings where I had a chance to interact directly with the customers to explain companies business and strategies defined in it, which would have the complete control in the investments and financial Accounts. This gives me a good knowledge in business functions, leadership skills, sales and marketing .Which plays an important role in my life and it leads me to choose thisXXXXXX program to upgrade my career.

In addition to that, for my Career, this Program will help me to get worthy and higher positions in leading Company to make a brighter career to thrive in INDIA, and it help me to hold a good status in my Home Country.

Why YYYY college:

I choose Canada because, it consistently ranks as one of the foment nation in the world for Studies and it’s especiallythe best country for Quality of Life. The grounds reason to choose Toronto school of management is, they furnish with equal importance on both theory (classes) and Practical (CO-OP) knowledge. Moreover, Working with the highly Experienced and skilled Faculties will exposure to improvise my communication skills.

Future Prospects and Goals:

After completion of my course in Canada, I intended to come back to my home country with the outstanding skill setgained in YYYY college which will surely give me a lot of Opportunities in my Home Country,

Once I return to India, my major focus will be joining in the leading companies in INDIA , like XXX , YYY, ZZZZ, YYYY , because Business administration program plays a vital role in these companies. So that I will have an opportunity to share my experience and Knowledge gained in Canada which will upgrade their Business.

In addition, my long term goal is to become an entrepreneur, starting the new Business called YYYY in my Home Town, as the INDIAN Government Provides more Flexible Schemesto the people who shows interest in starting a new Business. The added advantage for me is we have our own Land in my Home Town. Which will be suffice to initiate this business, where I can put all my Efforts, Ideas and Knowledge gained from my studies which I did in Canada.

I thank you for this opportunity to express myself and to pursue the path to excellence.
1.Mention about your family ties in India
2.Mention about your Financial standing

akilash

Nov 26, 2019
Hi for the financial standing and family ties I have enclosed the CA certificate as a proof however should i need to write the same in sop as well?

also pls explain in detail what is the exact meaning of below rejected reason

“Not satisfied that applicant is a bona fide intending student”

Simmidas

Mar 19, 2019
Hi for the financial standing and family ties I have enclosed the CA certificate as a proof however should i need to write the same in sop as well?

You didnt sound convincing to them that you are a genuine student and you have a different intention.
and Yes, it will nice if you write few lines about the above two points.

akilash

Nov 26, 2019

Hi any leads on this point applicant relative is already a canadian pr holder can we say he will be the sponsor for studies?

akilash

Nov 26, 2019
You didnt sound convincing to them that you are a genuine student and you have a different intention.
and Yes, it will nice if you write few lines about the above two points.
Hi
Can you shre some points on how to elaborate and convince VO That i am genuine student and i dont have any intention aprt from studies

just give me some clues on this topic

niruda

Star Member
Sep 17, 2019

I also have this line in my GCMS report. Not a bonafide student who will leave Canada after studies. You should order GCMS report.