+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa rejected after 57 days waiting

rehabc

Star Member
Oct 6, 2012
@t119

There is no tax in Kuwait for running company and yes I have shown all legal documents with Kuwait embassy attestation and required procedure.

I guess the officer did not review it well and just took decision without seeing all papers because I had sufficient funds and also his reason for current employment was not valid since it is mentioned on my Kuwait residency I am student and also I did work, he must have taken my school internship letter as work letter from official firm. I through it would be a bonus but he did not got through well...

I will apply again, but few months since I have used my 1 year behind application and my brain got rusted :p If I dont start studying something then I cannot sustain...

prathapg86

Star Member
Mar 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Correct me if Am wrong... so If the course duration is 2 Years... And pay 1 Year fees and take GIC for living expenses... and apply for the Visa??? Or we need show the rest 2 sems fees and another 10K CAD in the account???

Thanks

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
supplement ur living expenses in relavance to fees side. doesnt matter how and wt u show,

chc need to see - u are able to cover up the cost

visa has been issued for just paying intial fees too, not necessarily u have to pay 2 semester fees,

go by wt conditional offer says

prathapg86

Star Member
Mar 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So you mean to say that we need to show the second year fees and living expenses in the account while applying for the Visa to be on the safer side??

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prathapg86 said:
So you mean to say that we need to show the second year fees and living expenses in the account while applying for the Visa to be on the safer side??
There are two ways to convince VO. 1. - you have enought money for two years of tuition+living expences. 2. You have money on bank account for 1 year tuition + 1 year living expences, AND you have a proof of existing future reliable source of INCOME (investments, profitable business) that will allow you to get funds for the 2nd year.

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
I agree with previous comment.

use common sense - officer who view your file should see some linking logical presentation of your case so that it doesnt' get tossed away for another rejection.

hope after reading this u will be clear

dont pay all fees at once which shows ur eagerness and potential immigrant reactions to VO
pay 1 semester fees
show remaining semester fees + living expenses in the form of loan or savings , fd etc (bank statement should make resonable details on how long money in held by you- dont pour all money overnight....

have seen 200 + cases so far - loan adds up possibility of visa

again, more you think - u confuse ur case, stick to what's been suggested and how people are doing ..

good luck

prathapg86

Star Member
Mar 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@Terki - Sent a PM buddy... Just dint wanna deviate the topic with my questions...

Appreciate your help...