gkb8062

Star Member
Nov 22, 2013
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Harman Dhamija said:
Yup,

There are hell lot of good options for bachelors.
It is of 4 years of length & there are many world class affordable universities in which the cost is same as 2 year diploma courses like Memorial uni of newfoundland,Uni of saskatchewan,uni of calgary etc
on what evidence you have said these Universities are the world class,,, check the reality of Memorial uni of newfoundland or ask me i will send you the link and read it with open and wide eyes about memorial uni.. and check the ranking of saskatchewan,uni of calgary etc..

can you compare these uni with following uni... if yes let me know..

1. uni of Tokyo..
2. ETZ Zurich.
2. Imperial college London.
4. UCL London.
5. Uni of Edinburgh
6. uni of Glasgow
7. uni of Southampton
8. Uni of Manchester
9. Uni of Birmingham

and there in no end of list from UK Uni..

still top 10 Universities from AUSTRALIA, 1 top NZ uni ( Uni of Auckland), 50-100 top ranking uni in Europe, 4 in Hongkong, 3 in Singapore, JAPAN... ha ha ha.. so list is still not ended..

always use your statements with supporting evidence,,,

I AM SURPRISED AND SHOCKED WHY STUDENTS ARE DYING FOR CANADA,,, even UNIVERSITY POINT OF VIEW, CANADA EVEN NOT STAND FAR AWAY COMPARE TO USA... oh my Gosh...

so ope your eyes,,, and look the reality... there are plenty of damn superior countries exist on this earth.. if your real motto is EDUCATION and prove yourself.. u can FUCCCKKKKK Canada and look for other destinations like AUSTRALIA, NZ, UK, USA, EU...

i am surprised peoples got rejected 3 times and still blindly spoiling their parents hard earned money over filing with blind and luring faith of CANADA LABEL...

GOD SAVE ALL...

my words seems you harsh but reality is always pinch... i have just try to show you one side of the CANADA and you all interested to know the second mirror (side) of Canada , you can ping me and i will tell you what you will do after completing your college diplomas in Canada..

LUCK + HARD WORK + GOOD TIME all walk together...

Cheers,,,

gkb8062

Star Member
Nov 22, 2013
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ishanfication said:
bhai i am from himachal planning to go canada this may > got 7.5 bands in IELTS ... plz suggest me some good consultancy in chandigarh so that visa dont get rejected . I am already MBA with 1 yr of experience ... no gaps ... lookin for admission in business courses ,. don't want visa to get rejected
<<< bhai i am from himachal planning to go canada this may > got 7.5 bands in IELTS ... plz suggest me some good consultancy in chandigarh so that visa dont get rejected >>>

let me know that consultant will print visa for you... you will get visa on the basis of your academic records, your capacity, your Quality,,, you are MBA students and asking for consultancy.. consultants are more brilliants than you... just believe on self and check urself...

no consultants can't give you visa surely if someone is giving he/she is purely fraud or trying to succcckkkk your pocket with their consultancy fee (normally 10,000-15,000 INR which they charge for student visa)..

agents/ consultants avail applicant's confidence because they have tie-ups with Canadian college and get commission on each case basis and college given them commission from your fee... this is the real management between consultants and Canadian college dear...

kindly visit Chandigarh and i am sure lots of "so called crook agents" are waiting for you to loose your pocket..

anyway cheers..

rao_manoj2004

Star Member
May 4, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/04/2010
Doc's Request.
08/04/2010
AOR Received.
20/08/2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
20/07/2010
Med's Request
08/11/2012
Med's Done....
28/11/2012
brother there is no good ilets centre in Delhi. i have explored most of the centres. but still if there is no option you can go for fateh education. or mahavir jain. and wabs talk is ok. if you can come.to.chandigarh it will.be much better.com you can join grey matters, touchstone. both are good. i think touchstone is there is delhi as well but i m not sure you can explore. There is also a teacher in gurgaon who was once an examiner in british council. you can approach him as well.
its not a big deal to score 6.5 if you will follow the techniques properly.
Hi, Looking for IELTS teacher for my nephew ...can you let me know the detail of good teacher in Gurgaon ... Thanks in advance ...