+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa rejected 2nd time

Raavann92

Jun 14, 2018
Hello experts,

I had been to Canada in University of Windsor where I was required to withdraw in Jan 2018. I came back to India in Feb 2018. I reapplied for visa with Fanshawe college admission in April 2018 for Sept 2018 intake, which was refused. Then I again talked with my Dean of University of Windsor and got readmitted to the same course at University of Windsor and reapplied in Oct 2018. This application was refused too. Please guide whether I should reapply or not.

Raavann92

Jun 14, 2018
1. why and what is/are the reason(s) for the withdrawal?

2. What are the reasons for both refusals?
1) For the first refusal CIC said that my proposed studies weren't reasonable as I was a University student who was required to withdraw and now applying a SP for college level course. In the GCMS notes, they wrote concerning why I didn't try to reinstate in the University. Also they think I won't leave Canada.

2) For the second refusal, which I received on 2nd Nov, 2018, I applied with a readmission in University of Windsor, they said that I won't leave Canada at the end of my stay with reason checked in "purpose of visit".

I am going to reapply but I do not know what changes I can make in my profile.

My profile is:

B.E. 7.16 CGPA ( 2 backlogs cleared)
IELTS 7.5 bands

Ravindersidhu245

Oct 15, 2018
1) For the first refusal CIC said that my proposed studies weren't reasonable as I was a University student who was required to withdraw and now applying a SP for college level course. In the GCMS notes, they wrote concerning why I didn't try to reinstate in the University. Also they think I won't leave Canada.

2) For the second refusal, which I received on 2nd Nov, 2018, I applied with a readmission in University of Windsor, they said that I won't leave Canada at the end of my stay with reason checked in "purpose of visit".

My profile is:

IELTS 7.5 bands
U attached SOP with ur application??

Raavann92

Jun 14, 2018
Phr b refusals?.

Means kitne time baad decision abko aa gya thaa refusals ka after the time u applied ur application
1st time applied on 30th March, 2017 and got acceptance on 1st May, 2017.

2nd time applied on 30th April, 2018 and got refusal on 5th June 2018.

3rd time applied on 11th October, 2018 amd got refusal on 2nd Nov, 2018.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017

My profile is:

IELTS 7.5 bands
Firstly, why did you withdraw from university of windsor??

Raavann92

Jun 14, 2018
Firstly, why did you withdraw from university of windsor??
I had a low academic score for fall 2017 semester. Then I reapplied with a college admission which was refused and then I was readmitted to University and reapplied with University offer letter which was again refused.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
I had a low academic score for fall 2017 semester. Then I reapplied with a college admission which was refused and then I was readmitted to University and reapplied with University offer letter which was again refused.
i see now. Did you submit any kind of explanation to them? Can you inbox me? Looks like they dont have the complete info or may be not convinced with your explanation.

Raavann92

Jun 14, 2018
i see now. Did you submit any kind of explanation to them? Can you inbox me? Looks like they dont have the complete info or may be not convinced with your explanation.
May I get your email id so that I can provide you with explanations and the CAIPS note received?

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
May I get your email id so that I can provide you with explanations and the CAIPS note received?
A friend of mine got help from a law firm. try emailing them. wont be free but atleast they will guide you in the right direction. email kavita@duttalaw.com