+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa refused

Snasirbeyk

Oct 8, 2021
Hello everyone,

today my visa refused because i didn’t Mentioned my refusal student visa 10 years ago for the USA and Canada send me below text:

I am not satisfied that you have truthfully answered all questions in the documents you have submitted in support of your application, as required by subsection 16(1) of the IRPA. Specifically, I am not satisfied that the following information is truthful: Declaration on past visa refusal(s).
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

ans today I have re applied and mentioned in form my visa was refused 2012 for the usa

what should I do? What do you think will I get my visa now? Do I need to do anything else ? Any chance for me?

thanka

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello everyone,

today my visa refused because i didn’t Mentioned my refusal student visa 10 years ago for the USA and Canada send me below text:

I am not satisfied that you have truthfully answered all questions in the documents you have submitted in support of your application, as required by subsection 16(1) of the IRPA. Specifically, I am not satisfied that the following information is truthful: Declaration on past visa refusal(s).
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

ans today I have re applied and mentioned in form my visa was refused 2012 for the usa

what should I do? What do you think will I get my visa now? Do I need to do anything else ? Any chance for me?

thanka
Your new application needed to mention both the 2012 refusal and the Canadian refusal you just got now. Hopefully you mentioned both.

None of us can tell you if you will get your visa. Yes, there is a chance you will be approved as long as you declared both refusals.

Reactions: Snasirbeyk

Snasirbeyk

Oct 8, 2021
Your new application needed to mention both the 2012 refusal and the Canadian refusal you just got now. Hopefully you mentioned both.

None of us can tell you if you will get your visa. Yes, there is a chance you will be approved as long as you declared both refusals.
Hello
Yes I did mentioned both of them just in 2 line of text , thanks

Snasirbeyk

Oct 8, 2021

this is what I have written in my form: My previous Canada visitor visa has been refused on: (October 07,2021). The Reason was because i did not include Declaration on past visa visa refusal for the United State of America (Nov 2012).
is it correct?
thanks

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
this is what I have written in my form: My previous Canada visitor visa has been refused on: (October 07,2021). The Reason was because i did not include Declaration on past visa visa refusal for the United State of America (Nov 2012).
is it correct?
thanks
I'm not sure that's the best way to say that. You should declare that you have two previous refusals. The Canadian refusal was for failing to declare the US refusal. Then you should separately list the US refusal and the reason why this specific visa was refused.

Snasirbeyk

Oct 8, 2021
I'm not sure that's the best way to say that. You should declare that you have two previous refusals. The Canadian refusal was for failing to declare the US refusal. Then you should separately list the US refusal and the reason why this specific visa was refused.
And also this is what I have added in other document section:
My first Canada tourist visa application has been refused on (2021-10-08), because I did not
declaration on my past visa refusal.
I would like to add in my new application that I have been refused two times for the country
United Stated of America. The first refusal was on November 2012 and if I'm not mistaken
the second one was on December 2012. The reason that I applied for the United State of
America was for my @rther study, but my visa has been refused and I could not go to the
United State of America.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
And also this is what I have added in other document section:
My first Canada tourist visa application has been refused on (2021-10-08), because I did not
declaration on my past visa refusal.
I would like to add in my new application that I have been refused two times for the country
United Stated of America. The first refusal was on November 2012 and if I'm not mistaken
the second one was on December 2012. The reason that I applied for the United State of
America was for my @rther study, but my visa has been refused and I could not go to the
United State of America.
So all you did was reapply and say you had a past refusal. They asked you to respond to these concerns so you had to explain why you misrepresented yourself on your first application. It may not be enough just to say yes I had two US refusals but explain why you didn’t say so in the first place. Why did you lie?

Snasirbeyk

Oct 8, 2021
and 2 days ago I sent an email explaining that I really forgot to add this or what should I do now?
should I email them again? and say that first time because I really forgot to add this refusal

Snasirbeyk

Oct 8, 2021
So all you did was reapply and say you had a past refusal. They asked you to respond to these concerns so you had to explain why you misrepresented yourself on your first application. It may not be enough just to say yes I had two US refusals but explain why you didn’t say so in the first place. Why did you lie?
and 2 days ago I sent an email explaining that I really forgot to add this or what should I do now?
should I email them again? and say that first time because I really forgot to add this refusal

Snasirbeyk

Oct 8, 2021

Snasirbeyk

Oct 8, 2021
this is what I have emailed them:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I want to add this text on my application form please because there was not enough space for me to explain my past visa refusal situation:

My first Canada tourist visa application has been refused on (2021-10-08), because I did not declaration on my past visa refusal. (The reason that I did not declaration my USA refusal on my first Canada application from was because I really forgot to add the USA refusal that I had on November 2012 in my form).
And I would like to add in my new application that I have been refused two times for the country United Stated of America. The first refusal was on November 2012 and if I’m not mistaken the second one was on December 2012. The reason that I applied for the United State of America was for my further study, but my visa has been refused and I could not go to the United State of America.

Thank You!

Best Regards,
Sina Nasirbeyk

Snasirbeyk

Oct 8, 2021

Dear Sir/Madam,

I want to add this text on my application form please because there was not enough space for me to explain my past visa refusal situation:

My first Canada tourist visa application has been refused on (2021-10-08), because I did not declaration on my past visa refusal. (The reason that I did not declaration my USA refusal on my first Canada application from was because I really forgot to add the USA refusal that I had on November 2012 in my form).
And I would like to add in my new application that I have been refused two times for the country United Stated of America. The first refusal was on November 2012 and if I’m not mistaken the second one was on December 2012. The reason that I applied for the United State of America was for my further study, but my visa has been refused and I could not go to the United State of America.

Thank You!

Best Regards,
Sina Nasirbeyk

wizardboy

Jun 26, 2023

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank You!

Best Regards,
Sina Nasirbeyk
Hi.
I know that it has been years that this happened to you. And I am finding myself in the same situation. I just wanted to find out if you VISA got approved after you re-applied? Or if anyone faced a similar situation, please can you guide me on the way to re-apply. Thankd

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank You!

Best Regards,
Sina Nasirbeyk
All you can do is wait. That is a lot of refusals not to declare.