+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visa refused

gaur345

Jan 9, 2021
my visa got refused recently and my classes will start soon for jan semester, if i reapply for visa and start with my classes this semester, will that time be counted in my post graduate work permit? kindly help

Simmidas

Mar 19, 2019
my visa got refused recently and my classes will start soon for jan semester, if i reapply for visa and start with my classes this semester, will that time be counted in my post graduate work permit? kindly help
Your full timeline?

You are putting yourself in a risk for Jan 2021 intake. Would suggest to defer. If your college/University allows for refund of tution fees post any rejection then it should be fine.

You can study Jan 21 term online and it won't impact your PGWP

Aman_S

Star Member
Aug 2, 2020
Sorry to hear about your refusal.
kindly please share your timeline.

gaur345

Jan 9, 2021
my course duration is 2 years. there was some error in my form probably which caused my refusal for visa. i will reapply again with correct documents but my classes starts on monday and i am not able to clearify that if i file a new application before my classes start then will there be any issue with the PGWP

Reactions: Pavneetkb

Laml_aml

Apr 20, 2020
my course duration is 2 years. there was some error in my form probably which caused my refusal for visa. i will reapply again with correct documents but my classes starts on monday and i am not able to clearify that if i file a new application before my classes start then will there be any issue with the PGWP
Better to defer your intake and reapply. What was the reason for refusal?
Timeline?

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
Since you are already refused now, chances for a repeated refusal is far greater now. Do not risk your tuition fee by starting online classes. Get the visa BEFORE you enrol for classes now.

prachi167

Star Member
Jan 3, 2021
How did you apply? online or paper based?

Thapaswi

Sep 4, 2020
Mine is the same
I got my refusal on dec 9 th and reapplied again on dec 13 th.
Applied - july 8 th, from india - SDS
AIP - sept 3 rd (mail )
Completed first sem online.
Now, waiting for the decision and still don't have clarity to continue 2 nd sem or to defer ?

marmik1617

Jan 4, 2020
Mine is the same
AIP - sept 3 rd (mail )
Now, waiting for the decision and still don't have clarity to continue 2 nd sem or to defer ?
@Devil76

Zx12345

Dec 29, 2020
Mine is the same
AIP - sept 3 rd (mail )
Please share the explanations mentioned in your refusal letter

Thapaswi

Sep 4, 2020
Please share the explanations mentioned in your refusal letter
1. not satisfied you will leave canada at end of your stay, based on purpose of visit
2. previous education and employmeny history

i did nt understand and applied for gcms notes.