+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa refused

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Guy family submit paper in embassy..i check her first marriage record in india..no record of marriage registration..guy family submit fake documents...we did IAD appeal....if we request can they check marriage certificate record???
So is she married or not? There was no mention kf fake marriage just forced marriage when you posted. Yes Canada can dounlecheck and see if he has been married or not.

I will

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
1st of all she need Legal Divorce. 2nd when she come to India she need to get NOC letter from Canadian High Comition. 3rd when u both get Married need to register ur marriage in Indian marriage registrar. without NOC Registrar office will not register ur marriage NOC means high commition Canada checked her status in Canada.
Now her 1st marriage divorce is done... Can we apply for conjugal sponsership this time?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
She visit 3 time india for me we spend 6 month together and her mother meet my family.. We registerd our marriage but she sponser me i refused bcz she did not take divorce from her first marriage ...
Conjugal is for people who can’t be together. You are not conjugal if she has visited you 3 times and spent many months together. The issue isn’t conjugal but her not finalizing a divorce.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
She visit 3 time india for me we spend 6 month together and her mother meet my family.. We registerd our marriage but she sponser me i refused bcz she did not take divorce from her first marriage ...
You need to either get remarried now that the divorce has been finalized so that your new marriage can be recognized by Canada. Or you need to live together for a full year continuously so that you can be classified as common law partners.

I will

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
Conjugal is for people who can’t be together. You are not conjugal if she has visited you 3 times and spent many months together. The issue isn’t conjugal but her not finalizing a divorce.
Yes her first marriage divorced finalised last week

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
You still do not meet the definition of conjugal because you have no barriers to meet and see each other. She can visit you and you can marry or live together as common law for one year.

I will

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
Actually our case very complicated.... When we married india she sponser me.. We both gave interview.. Then she told visa officer her first marriage was forcfully that was trap.... Then i refused after that she applied divorce and done... Now she cant travel india cause of covid..... We have all proof of our relationship... Her mother visit india met my family... We we have letters, chatting, money transfer reciept

bian07

May 19, 2017
You still need to remarry or live together for at least 12 months to qualify for sponsorship. Conjugal would not work for your case at all.

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
Actually our case very complicated.... When we married india she sponser me.. We both gave interview.. Then she told visa officer her first marriage was forcfully that was trap.... Then i refused after that she applied divorce and done... Now she cant travel india cause of covid..... We have all proof of our relationship... Her mother visit india met my family... We we have letters, chatting, money transfer reciept
Your marriage may be legal in India but not in Canada since your spouse was still married to her first spouse when she married you. The only choice she has is to remarry you again or she has to move to India to stay and live with you for 1 year together to qualify for Common Law sponsorship. Since she has a divorce, she no longer need to live with you 1 year but only to re-enter India and get married once again, Conjugal marriage will not work with you since there is no obstacle for you to get married again. Covid cannot be used as a reason for obstacle to remarrying again to qualify for conjugal.

Last edited: