+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa refused

Shispal

Aug 19, 2019
Hi! Today i received a letter saying that your visa has been refused. This was that point - You were not able to demonstrate that you will be able to adequately perform the work. My agent told me that now he is going to apply for gcms note so can anyone tell me what are the chances of visa approval and how long will it take now? Thank you

Aug 19, 2019
Hi! Today i received a letter saying that your visa has been refused. This was that point - You were not able to demonstrate that you will be able to adequately perform the work. My agent told me that now he is going to apply for gcms note so can anyone tell me what are the chances of visa approval and how long will it take now? Thank you
did u given the upfront medical

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
It's impossible to say based on the very limited information you have provided. All that the GCMS notes do is tell you in more detail why you have been refused. You will need to reapply for the visa from scratch if you want to be reconsidered.

skimiayi

Aug 27, 2019
Category........
hi .last week I resived a letter saying :
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit. how I can reapply for visa

Shispal

Aug 19, 2019
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit. how I can reapply for visa
I have heard that we should give some proof like photo of a family or something that says you are going to come back once your visa gets over

Reactions: skimiayi

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I have heard that we should give some proof like photo of a family or something that says you are going to come back once your visa gets over
A photo of your family isn't proof you are going to come back. You would need stronger evidence than that. Besides, this was not the reason why you were refused. You were refused because IRCC does not believe you can adequately perform the work. This is the issue you need to address when you reapply.

Note that the GCMS notes take 30 days to arrive.

Malkeet1

Star Member
Sep 27, 2017
From where did you applied for wp??
when did u applied??
when u received Decision?
which noc ??
please share your timeline

Malkeet1

Star Member
Sep 27, 2017
hi
From where did you applied for wo??
when did u applied??
which noc ??

Shispal

Aug 19, 2019
hi
From where did you applied for wo??
when did u applied??
which noc ??
I applied from Canada but I gave my biometric in mumbai .
1- I did my upfront medical on 4th July 2019
2- I did my biometric on 8th July 2019 and the almost after 6 week on 27th August I got a letter saying that we have refused your visa

Malkeet1

Star Member
Sep 27, 2017
I applied from Canada but I gave my biometric in mumbai .
1- I did my upfront medical on 4th July 2019
2- I did my biometric on 8th July 2019 and the almost after 6 week on 27th August I got a letter saying that we have refused your visa
You should apply for GCMS Notes to better understand the reasons of refusal. It takes approximately 30 to 35 days.