+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Refused

shaahidfh

Jul 2, 2019
Hi dear friends

i am from Pakistan working in United Arab Emirates govt. I applied for canada tourist visa for me, my wife and 2 years son, i don't know why they refused as i have a bank statement of above 100k and have travel history of shengan and UK and other few countries. can someone help me with this, that how can we make it possible.

2b.or.not.2b

Dec 3, 2018
It is a known fact that application made from country other than the home country are seldom approved. The reason is that ties to your home country appear weak. Having a strong financial capacity is just one of the factors that come into play when the VO makes a visa decision. Ties to your home country or even in certain cases ties to your country of residence prove to be a crucial factor.

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
have you applied from uae before? I applied for my husband (fiance at the time) for a visit visa to go to my brothers wedding. it was refused even though his passport is full of stamps and visas from different country including USA. Now we are waiting for the outcome of the application. it wouldnt make sense that they refuse application in uae because its not country of origin since uae is mostly expats.

2b.or.not.2b

Dec 3, 2018
have you applied from uae before? I applied for my husband (fiance at the time) for a visit visa to go to my brothers wedding. it was refused even though his passport is full of stamps and visas from different country including USA. Now we are waiting for the outcome of the application. it wouldnt make sense that they refuse application in uae because its not country of origin since uae is mostly expats.
Visitors visa are a privilege not a right. The VO needs to be convinced that the applicant will return to either his home country or the country of current residence. Being employed in a country other than the home country demonstrate a weaker tie to the home country and this can be overcome by demonstrating a strong purpose of travel in your letter of explanation. This is how the dice rolls and you have to accept it whether it makes sense or not.

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
Visitors visa are a privilege not a right. The VO needs to be convinced that the applicant will return to either his home country or the country of current residence. Being employed in a country other than the home country demonstrate a weaker tie to the home country and this can be overcome by demonstrating a strong purpose of travel in your letter of explanation. This is how the dice rolls and you have to accept it whether it makes sense or not.
and who says its a right or a privilege? i dont care how the dice rolls tbh so you can keep your lecture to yourself which you had written few comments above anyway. i was just asking if he had apply from uae before.

Cjay23

May 21, 2019
and who says its a right or a privilege? i dont care how the dice rolls tbh so you can keep your lecture to yourself which you had written few comments above anyway. i was just asking if he had apply from uae before.
It clearly seems you fail to understand his point. He has clearly stated what any VO would insinuate in your husband's case. For him to leave his country of origin to find employment in another country clearly tells the VO that there's little opportunity for him to secure a life there, thereby travelling to UAE to work and the VO would assume he might do same if he comes to Canada.(red flag).

All the VO wants is what strong tie does your husband have to home country with proof

Reactions: 2b.or.not.2b