+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Refused

jameelharooni

Nov 8, 2018
Currently i have received visa rejection and the reason was travel history and visit of purpose. As i am travelling since 2014 to many countries including schengen states. I was mentioned to going attend new year ceremony. Any one can suggest that now what to do further ? Do reapply quickly or wait?

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
You need to try and show strong ties to your home country, which depending on your circumstances is not always easy. Otherwise order caips to get a better understanding of the rejection but you will miss new years for sure this way, you can also ask for judicial review if there is nothing serious in your caips then you can at least get the rejection removed from your record.

Reactions: jameelharooni

jameelharooni

Nov 8, 2018
I have been submitted all my business documents as well employment letters from my company as i have a handsome job. I have submitted the all documents related to my business. I have strong financial background property e

jameelharooni

Nov 8, 2018
They given rejection only the purpose of visit and travel history, i told them visiting to attend new year ceremonies and for travel i have been in Europe and many other countries.

jameelharooni

Nov 8, 2018
Thank you so much, is it better to reapply earlier or do some travelling and later reapply? Can you plz guide me how ask judicial review?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Thank you so much, is it better to reapply earlier or do some travelling and later reapply? Can you plz guide me how ask judicial review?
A judicial review is a Federal Court appeal. This is an expensive and long process with no guarantee of approval. You would need to start by hiring a lawyer in Canada to represent you and launch the appeal.

Taking a refused TRV to Federal Court makes no sense.

Start by applying for your GCMS notes to see the detailed reasons behind the refusal. Based on this information, reapply with stronger evidence.

Reactions: Buletruck

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Get the notes if thier reasons are non sense you should consider a judicial review because it could be impossible for you to explain away nonsense reasons. Cost is an issue though.