+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visa refused

noman2010

May 3, 2010
my work permit visa has been refused. can some one tell ,is there any way i can do the appeal ? or can re-apply again?

Please help me.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
noman2010 said:
my work permit visa has been refused. can some one tell ,is there any way i can do the appeal ? or can re-apply again?

Please help me.
You can apply again but you have to overcome the VOs rejection points.

noman2010

May 3, 2010
the reason was given that ,they are not sure i will go back from canada once my visa wil be finished. but i submitted all my country ties ,bank statement properties documents family document.so please tell me now what else i can submitt when i will apply again ?

Thanks

noman2010

May 3, 2010
noman2010 said:
the reason was given that ,they are not sure i will go back from canada once my visa wil be finished. but i submitted all my country ties ,bank statement properties documents family document.so please tell me now what else i can submitt when i will apply again ?

Thanks
Job_seeker, please let me know what else i need to submitt. i am very worried .please help me out.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
noman2010 said:
Job_seeker, please let me know what else i need to submitt. i am very worried .please help me out.
Don't have much to go on. Your application depended on:

your status in the US
type of job you found
duration of employment
employer you found in Canada

noman2010

May 3, 2010
They clearly mentioned in refused letter , that we are refusing you becasue you didnt show strong ties to home country,but i submitted all the documents like my properties documents ,my bank statement my children birth certificate.

I am going to apply again ,please give me some idea what else documents i need to submitt now ?

Thanks

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
noman2010 said:
They clearly mentioned in refused letter , that we are refusing you becasue you didnt show strong ties to home country,but i submitted all the documents like my properties documents ,my bank statement my children birth certificate.

I am going to apply again ,please give me some idea what else documents i need to submitt now ?

Thanks
But the US is not your home country. You can try applying from your home country.

noman2010

May 3, 2010
Home country,very hard, they take total processing time more than 6 moths and then still you not sure you will get visa or not ?

Please give me idea what else document should be benefits ?

LIC-Ont

Nov 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think you should try again, if you prepared documents well. Some people even send the same documents second time and get approval.

LIC-Ont

Nov 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think you should try again, if you prepared documents well. Some people even send the same documents second time and get approval.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Post is more than a year old :( LMOs are usually about 6 month duration or less and applications must be submitted within the duration of the LMO.

LIC-Ont said: