+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa refused.

Asil

Mar 4, 2013
Hello,

I had applied in York university for may intake. After 24 days of claiming the Visa, I got a text from Fedex that your application is ready for collection. Upon collection, I found out that the visa was refused due to personal and financial assets. My sponsor was living in U.S.A who showed $46k in denomination of $21k bank balance and $25k investment. I'm now confused as why was my visa refused. Any help is appreciable.

I've 2 queries. Firstly, Is my Visa refused due to insufficient bank balance that should be atleast $25k or is it that the sponsor is living in U.S.A. My sponsor is my cousin.

Regards.

alwaysoptimistic

Jun 8, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2013
File Transfer...
04-03-2013
Med's Request
Asil said:
Hello,

I had applied in York university for may intake. After 24 days of claiming the Visa, I got a text from Fedex that your application is ready for collection. Upon collection, I found out that the visa was refused due to personal and financial assets. My sponsor was living in U.S.A who showed $46k in denomination of $21k bank balance and $25k investment. I'm now confused as why was my visa refused. Any help is appreciable.

I've 2 queries. Firstly, Is my Visa refused due to insufficient bank balance that should be atleast $25k or is it that the sponsor is living in U.S.A. My sponsor is my cousin.

Regards.
kindly answer the following questions:
1:what date did u apply for visa and when did u get the refusal?
2: what is the tuition fee per annum?
3: what is your qualification and dates?
4: grades/marks obtained?

Asil

Mar 4, 2013
I applied on 25 feb. The only reason was personal and financial assets. I was perfectly meeting rest of the requirements.

alwaysoptimistic

Jun 8, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2013
File Transfer...
04-03-2013
Med's Request
Brother actually its not like them .They never tell you the exact reason of refusal and they just tick the boxes on the refusal letter. The actual reason of refusal is actually something else in the form of visa officer's comment in CAIPS NOTES.
The reason I asked you because obtaining visa can depend on several factors not only financial. They include course selection and how relevant is the course to your previous education. They check the previous marks including any backlogs.
It can be because of cousin because parents and siblings are given as compare to uncles and cousins or friends as sponsor.
Appy for CAIPS .it takes almost 20-25 days to get them in order to see why they have refused you.
I was refused previously and then I applied for CAIPS. The reason that they mentioned in CAIPS were completely different from those on the refusal letter. He had written that the applicant previously appeared for some ACCA exams in Pakistan but couldn't pass them . Moreover financial documents submitted doesn't demonstrate sufficient proof of funds.(uncle as a sponsor).

Asil

Mar 4, 2013
alwaysoptimistic said:
Brother actually its not like them .They never tell you the exact reason of refusal and they just tick the boxes on the refusal letter. The actual reason of refusal is actually something else in the form of visa officer's comment in CAIPS NOTES.
The reason I asked you because obtaining visa can depend on several factors not only financial. They include course selection and how relevant is the course to your previous education. They check the previous marks including any backlogs.
It can be because of cousin because parents and siblings are given as compare to uncles and cousins or friends as sponsor.
Appy for CAIPS .it takes almost 20-25 days to get them in order to see why they have refused you.
I was refused previously and then I applied for CAIPS. The reason that they mentioned in CAIPS were completely different from those on the refusal letter. He had written that the applicant previously appeared for some ACCA exams in Pakistan but couldn't pass them . Moreover financial documents submitted doesn't demonstrate sufficient proof of funds.(uncle as a sponsor).
Oh thanks for the help. I'll go for CAIPS. I applied for mathematics of commerce. My background in A-Levels was quite appropriate for this program.

I'm from Pakistan

gaggy

Jun 8, 2011
Amritsar
Visa Office......
New Delhi
i think caips is a waste of time and money like i did.........there was nothing in caips.....the same things which were in refusal letter

KEM

Sep 11, 2006
as far as my knowledge . this is a good impression that sponsor lives in the USA . there is something wrong ...actually I need complete details about u ... at least the should have ask u to submit medical ..

did u get the medical ?

KEM

Sep 11, 2006
i guess you should take you eyes at different country . you should apply with the same sponsor to australian student visa .. one of my friend showed his sponsor lives in US and he got visa two years back ... I am sure your future is in Australia .. nowadays canada is taking too much time and refusing tons of applications.

Or if you really want to apply again then you should take some rest and do your study in your home country then when your situation sightly change then apply with new case. you should apply after your bachelors or masters ...

Dont wast your time now if you are still thinking about canada ..

Thanks

and remember me in your prays!

Asil

Mar 4, 2013
KEM said:
i guess you should take you eyes at different country . you should apply with the same sponsor to australian student visa .. one of my friend showed his sponsor lives in US and he got visa two years back ... I am sure your future is in Australia .. nowadays canada is taking too much time and refusing tons of applications.

Or if you really want to apply again then you should take some rest and do your study in your home country then when your situation sightly change then apply with new case. you should apply after your bachelors or masters ...

Dont wast your time now if you are still thinking about canada ..

Thanks

and remember me in your prays!
Bro thanks for your suggestion. But I've gotten admission in university of manitoba. I'm thinking to reapply since I'm admitted in that university. Is it true that manitoba student visa processing is lenient these days?

KEM

Sep 11, 2006
200% wrong

If student can get the visa on provinces, or place then half of the world get the visa...

canadian law are very good in terms of student/immigration visa .. once you get the visa you can change your college or university EASILY so visa officer knows that student can change his college .. even many students change college / universities after reaching canada nowadays ...

THE EASIEST WAY OF STUDENT VISA DOCUMENTS TO GET THE ADMISSION OFFER LETTER FROM ANY COLLEGE ? UNIVERSITY .....

now its up to you !!!

Josh21

Oct 27, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Done....
01-09-2012
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
05-12-2012
KEM said:
200% wrong

If student can get the visa on provinces, or place then half of the world get the visa...

canadian law are very good in terms of student/immigration visa .. once you get the visa you can change your college or university EASILY so visa officer knows that student can change his college .. even many students change college / universities after reaching canada nowadays ...

THE EASIEST WAY OF STUDENT VISA DOCUMENTS TO GET THE ADMISSION OFFER LETTER FROM ANY COLLEGE ? UNIVERSITY .....

now its up to you !!!
Quebec is actually significantly easier since you need a CAQ and 99% of people dont change university/college after reaching QC.

aamro1992

Jul 10, 2011
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
14-March-2017
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waived
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
05-June-2017
LANDED..........
01-Sep-2017
Asil said:
Hello,

Regards.
It's due to two reasons
1) Your cousin. Parents or siblings or your own investments are preferred for sponsorship
2) United States. Sponsorship should come from the country where you are applying from

Asil

Mar 4, 2013
aamro1992 said:
It's due to two reasons
1) Your cousin. Parents or siblings or your own investments are preferred for sponsorship
2) United States. Sponsorship should come from the country where you are applying from
You might probably be correct