+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa refused with a reason of not returning back to india , during the processing i was as

Jaypatel13710

Jul 28, 2018
I have done BDS in India and have got admission for Dental Hygiene program which is considered an advanced diploma. I had applied for the study permit online, during the processing i got a message that my IELTS and Passport photos doesn't match,so i had replied them with a TRF verification from British council.But unfortunately at the end they refused me for the study permit with the reason of not coming back to India. Where does my file stand weak ?

vaishnavi

Jun 18, 2016
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-06-2018
IELTS Request
07-04-2018
Med's Done....
22-05-2018
Passport Req..
30-07-2018
LANDED..........
13-08-2018
My thoughts are since you already hold a bachelor's degree , I think your SOP is probably not strong enough to emphasize why you chose diploma after Bachelor's. Other option is to order notes to see exact reason why your application was refused.

Jaypatel13710

Jul 28, 2018
My thoughts are since you already hold a bachelor's degree , I think your SOP is probably not strong enough to emphasize why you chose diploma after Bachelor's. Other option is to order notes to see exact reason why your application was refused.
I made a new SOP with some changes ,but i want to just make sure that the issue of not having my passport and IELTS photo getting matched is solved ! Does the reason they have given me for the denial enough to justify incase he actually found the photos is unmatching ? Can the photos unmatching also be considered for the same reason of visa denial ?

gurman93

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
I have done BDS in India and have got admission for Dental Hygiene program which is considered an advanced diploma. I had applied for the study permit online, during the processing i got a message that my IELTS and Passport photos doesn't match,so i had replied them with a TRF verification from British council.But unfortunately at the end they refused me for the study permit with the reason of not coming back to India. Where does my file stand weak ?
Hey
M also a dentist
And I applied for pg diploma in public health
But not recieved my visa yet
For me they give u very strange reason
Can u discuss ur profile with me

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Your desire to study dental hygiene makes no sense since you are already a dentist so it is clear that you are not a genuine student and you are looking to immigrate. To get approved for a study permit your choice of degree must make sense given your previous education and work history. I would work and the apply for PR through economic immigration.

Jaypatel13710

Jul 28, 2018
Your desire to study dental hygiene makes no sense since you are already a dentist so it is clear that you are not a genuine student and you are looking to immigrate. To get approved for a study permit your choice of degree must make sense given your previous education and work history. I would work and the apply for PR through economic immigration.
What you say might be half true,but the quality and subjects covered under hygiene are almost equal to a periodontist (Master's) in India.Moreover i have my seniors who have been going there in hygiene since past 3 years .

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
What you say might be half true,but the quality and subjects covered under hygiene are almost equal to a periodontist (Master's) in India.Moreover i have my seniors who have been going there in hygiene since past 3 years .
Were they a PR first? Just pointing out what is likely the issue. You can order the CAIPS if you want more information on why you were refused.

Jaypatel13710

Jul 28, 2018

The reason they have given me is exactly what you say ?If that is the case i ll look for other programs now.

Jaypatel13710

Jul 28, 2018
Were they a PR first? Just pointing out what is likely the issue. You can order the CAIPS if you want more information on why you were refused.
No none of them were PR, moreover their IELTS score was even less and some of my seniors have gone for dental assistant which is just diploma,not even an advanced diploma. I made a new SOP and already reapplied,bcoz CAIPS would take time and i would miss my intake.actually its not even easy to get admission in hygiene.very few seats are for international students 3-4/college.