+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa refused September 2018

dharun

Jul 5, 2018
Hi, I'M dharun applied visa on may 8 online. I have got offer from GBC toronto in advanced diploma program. Today i got refused status. My qualifications
10 88.2%
12 72%
BE civil 65%
Choosen program Building Renovation Technology.
IELTS 6 5.5 in one module

Is there any possibility to reapply for September 2018 intake?

loo1201

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
App. Filed.......
01-05-2020
AOR Received.
12-05-2020
VISA ISSUED...
10-06-2021
Please provide the details of your refusal.

Reactions: dharun

dharun

Jul 5, 2018
Dear DHARUN
Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit
application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet
the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and
Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications,
previous studies, missing marks sheets, academic record, level of establishment, language
abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can
demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be
accompanied by a new processing fee.

Gopimanohar

Star Member
Jun 22, 2018
Dear DHARUN
Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit
application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet
the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and
Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications,
previous studies, missing marks sheets, academic record, level of establishment, language
abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can
demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be
accompanied by a new processing fee.
bro if u dont mind did u write sop my fb id is gopimanohar ede studied at kluniversity send friend request to me i will sort it out

Reactions: afrotimy and dharun

salome serrao

Jun 16, 2018
Hi, I'M dharun applied visa on may 8 online. I have got offer from GBC toronto in advanced diploma program. Today i got refused status. My qualifications
10 88.2%
12 72%
BE civil 65%

What is the reason fr refusal ?i have also applied in gbc fr financial planning program

dharun

Jul 5, 2018
They said missing academics and missing marksheet few reasons ...Check above reply completely mentioned

dharun

Jul 5, 2018
I have submitted all my certificate.. my degree certificate was not received from Anna university so for that i submitted my provisional degree certificate.... Is it fine??

salome serrao

Jun 16, 2018
I have submitted all my certificate.. my degree certificate was not received from Anna university so for that i submitted my provisional degree certificate.... Is it fine??
No not at al...it is clearly written in cic tat u have to have al ur certifates and my agent also had told me the same of any cerficate is missing it would go under direct rejections ! U have to submit the copy of ur originals as per Their website

salome serrao

Jun 16, 2018
Now Wat u can do is wait fr ur originals to come and if u can defer ur seat to Jan intake it's definaly possible in case of gbc..apply fr Jan intake and this tym wit complete set of documents and string sop

dharun

Jul 5, 2018
Ok
No not at al...it is clearly written in cic tat u have to have al ur certifates and my agent also had told me the same of any cerficate is missing it would go under direct rejections ! U have to submit the copy of ur originals as per Their website
Ok i will do that bro

Kamal4020

Aug 11, 2018
10 88.2%
12 72%
BE civil 65%

Bro same here .

10th :- 66.07%
12th :-73.11%
B.tech in Civil Engg :- 5.85CGPA
1year experience as an civil engineer
IELTS :- 6.0 (overall) L7 R6 W5.5 S6
Enrolled in HERZING COLLEGE , MONTREAL QUEBEC
Course name :-COMPUTER-AIDED DESIGN AND DRAFTING (ELC.1Q)
Already had CAQ for studying in Québec , Financial statements about 50lakhs + father's mother's and own income tax returns
File submitted online on 20th June
Got rejected on 09 August
Reason provided forr rejection is " your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans".

Jakebabu

Aug 11, 2018
Bro same here .

10th :- 66.07%
12th :-73.11%
B.tech in Civil Engg :- 5.85CGPA
1year experience as an civil engineer
IELTS :- 6.0 (overall) L7 R6 W5.5 S6
Enrolled in HERZING COLLEGE , MONTREAL QUEBEC
Course name :-COMPUTER-AIDED DESIGN AND DRAFTING (ELC.1Q)
Already had CAQ for studying in Québec , Financial statements about 50lakhs + father's mother's and own income tax returns
File submitted online on 20th June
Got rejected on 09 August
Reason provided forr rejection is " your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans".
You applied under sdc category..?