Visa refused second attempt.

talhaixlam

Aug 5, 2016
Lahore, Pakistan.
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
IELTS Request
Already done - 7.0 Band DECEMBER 2015
Today I received the 2nd refusal letter for my permit application from CIC stating the following reasons:
1. Travel History (I haven't visited any country).
2. Purpose of visit.
3. Family Ties in Canada and Country of residence.
1- When I was going to apply for the visa I only scanned the first page of my Passport (with the photo and bio-data) and the next page on which there were my signatures. I did not scanned the rest of the blank pages and any pages of my previous passport, although I have not traveled anywhere.
2- My father has the valid canadian and United States valid visitor visas and currently is in Canada, may be that could be the problem for the family ties, but he is just on the visitor visa (I mean not on permanent residency and citizen of the country).
3- I don't know why do they give me the purpose of visit objection.
IELTS (7.0 Overall - 2015 December) (7.5L,7.0R,6.5W,6.0S)
I got admission in Seneca College in Advance Diploma in Biotechnology Advanced course (3 years Duration) which may lead to degree in BS Biotechnology from well reputed Canadian or United States universities if I maintain the CGPA of 3.0 or Above till my sixth semeter of diploma and there were some other conditions as well for qualification to degree.
3. Do not have sufficient funds to support your studies in Canada without working.
2- My father is a landlord so I submitted the real estate documents of properties he owns and their rental agreements and also the investment documents my father made in a company for about (19,500USD) on the interest. The bank statement of my father (about $45,000USD) and the Tax Payer certificate of my father with the tax returns of the previous 3 years (2015,2014,2013). with the affidavit of support from my father.
3- In case of SOP I attached all my education (academic) and other certificates with it.

Thankyou so much reading this and your reply will be highly appreciated.
Talha Islam

Hussain Junejo

Dec 22, 2014
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
90%+ of college applicants from Pakistan gets a refusal usually. You should've taken that in consideration.
Moreover, your father being already in Canada makes your case weak.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
The travel history refusal refers to the fact you haven't traveled before. CIC prefers candidates who have visited countries requiring visas previously (e.g. US, UK).

Yes - the fact your father is currently in Canada may be working against you since it weakens you ties to your home country and may make CIC concerned you have plans to remain long term.

talhaixlam

Aug 5, 2016
Lahore, Pakistan.
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
IELTS Request
Hussain Junejo said:
90%+ of college applicants from Pakistan gets a refusal usually. You should've taken that in consideration.
Moreover, your father being already in Canada makes your case weak.
If I choose University instead of College, will that increase my chances of getting the visa? If yes, then if I change to university right now the VO will also think that I am going to university this time to just get the visa to enter Canada?

erinz

Oct 19, 2016
hi there today i got for a second time visa refusal from canadian authorities , for those reasons , travel history(i send to them my 4 schengen visas ) does anyone know how to fill this section , also there it was a reason for employment prospects in my own country , also that i dont have any language certificate , can anyone know how to fill those sections please inform me , btw i am from KOSOVO

talhaixlam

Aug 5, 2016
Lahore, Pakistan.
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
IELTS Request
erinz said:
hi there today i got for a second time visa refusal from canadian authorities , for those reasons , travel history(i send to them my 4 schengen visas ) does anyone know how to fill this section , also there it was a reason for employment prospects in my own country , also that i dont have any language certificate , can anyone know how to fill those sections please inform me , btw i am from KOSOVO
Which section are you talking about? Can you be more specific?

Hussain Junejo

Dec 22, 2014
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
talhaixlam said:
If I choose University instead of College, will that increase my chances of getting the visa? If yes, then if I change to university right now the VO will also think that I am going to university this time to just get the visa to enter Canada?
Not sure about that VO thing mate. Why dont you go and check with consultant? I am not a consultant but they don't charge you for nothing. HR consultant is good one I know and idk if there is anyone else good and reliable out there.
Anyways, if you go for University it will surely increase your Visa chances. There was a guy who made a spreadsheet in 2011 or something. Total applicants from Pakistan applied for Visa on the basis of College letter were 63 and applicants who got visa were only 5. I'll link the spreadsheet if I find that again.

talhaixlam

Aug 5, 2016
Lahore, Pakistan.
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
IELTS Request
Hussain Junejo said:
Not sure about that VO thing mate. Why dont you go and check with consultant? I am not a consultant but they don't charge you for nothing. HR consultant is good one I know and idk if there is anyone else good and reliable out there.
Anyways, if you go for University it will surely increase your Visa chances. There was a guy who made a spreadsheet in 2011 or something. Total applicants from Pakistan applied for Visa on the basis of College letter were 63 and applicants who got visa were only 5. I'll link the spreadsheet if I find that again.
Thank You! and please if you find that spreadsheet anywhere kindly share its link with me! :D

Farko

Jan 26, 2016
Purpose of visit
Go for a higher program that
Relates to ur first degree
And write a good sop
That should cover purpose of visit

Dace122

Sep 23, 2016
i'm not a officer and its kind obvious that you want to stay in Canada, you profile is weak because you have a parent in there, and you never traveled anywhere so.. fix that and you have a chance.
or try being honest and reveal your dual intents, but say that you will only remain as long as is permitted, but being honest here man, it's gonna be hard... talk to a official consultant that's what i did and my profile its a lot better than your's and i was still refused i'm applying second time tomorrow, just to give you a idea, my TOEFL was 114 i'm in a undergraduate program since i don't have a diploma my grades are all above 90% i'm Brazilian and i already visited, france,switerzeland,germany,italy,sweden,spain,portugal and both parents are Swiss citizens according to the consultant i only made a mistake and was punished for that, if i get refused again i will probably claim my portuguese passport and apply again i don't want to do that since i'm proud to be Brazilian but CIC is kind harsh on males from third world country's

talhaixlam

Aug 5, 2016
Lahore, Pakistan.
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
IELTS Request
Dace122 said:
i'm not a officer and its kind obvious that you want to stay in Canada, you profile is weak because you have a parent in there, and you never traveled anywhere so.. fix that and you have a chance.
or try being honest and reveal your dual intents, but say that you will only remain as long as is permitted, but being honest here man, it's gonna be hard... talk to a official consultant that's what i did and my profile its a lot better than your's and i was still refused i'm applying second time tomorrow, just to give you a idea, my TOEFL was 114 i'm in a undergraduate program since i don't have a diploma my grades are all above 90% i'm Brazilian and i already visited, france,switerzeland,germany,italy,sweden,spain,portugal and both parents are Swiss citizens according to the consultant i only made a mistake and was punished for that, if i get refused again i will probably claim my portuguese passport and apply again i don't want to do that since i'm proud to be Brazilian but CIC is kind harsh on males from third world country's
I am having any dual intents bro (Honestly) My real reason for my father being in Canada is that he want me to study in a country where he have some people to look after me and my real plan for settlement is in US as the degrees from Canada are accepted there, I am just going to Canada for their low fee for international students as compared to other countries and you know that the undergraduate programs fees are almost double than the masters at international level, According to my plan I will do the graduation from Canada and then move to study in united states as at that time I will have some experience in studying in other country. I have also selected Seneca college for one reason that If I will maintain 3.0 GPA in my 3 year diploma I will then have the option to study one more year in University of Buffalo of US to get my degree of BS (hons) in Biotechnology.