+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa refused on purpose of visit

Sue1213

May 21, 2019
Student visa refused in May.The reason they gave was "based on your purpose of visit" Nothing more was mentioned. I have reapplied with a stronger LOE where I showed my ties to my home country but Im wondering if it could be with my proposed course of study.
Please help.

Reactions: $ukhr@j

Benjena

May 28, 2019
Purpose of visit is if your previous study and work experience is in line with your prospecting study. It is how related your study is with your professional background. Not ties

Sue1213

May 21, 2019
So i did a Bsc Electrical Engineering and automation and now I want to do an advanced diploma in Electrical Engineering Technology Control Systems.This is also a 3 yr course but basically they are not the same.

Benjena

May 28, 2019
So i did a Bsc Electrical Engineering and automation and now I want to do an advanced diploma in Electrical Engineering Technology Control Systems.This is also a 3 yr course but basically they are not the same.
Advanced dioloma is regarded as undergraduate program. No study progress. Go for pgd

Cookiemonster1

Star Member
May 15, 2019

So when did you apply? Was it online?

$ukhr@j

Star Member
Oct 17, 2018
Student visa refused in May.The reason they gave was "based on your purpose of visit" Nothing more was mentioned. I have reapplied with a stronger LOE where I showed my ties to my home country but Im wondering if it could be with my proposed course of study.
Please help.
I'm also in the same situation....

Cookiemonster1

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Wow that's quick. Do you have any idea why its taking so long to recv an answer after biometrics correspondence? Its been 6 days now