+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa refused... Not sure why

Thee_impulse

Jun 11, 2016
I got visa refused couple days ago. And why I got refused didn't make sense.
I gave them proof of asset and business, that's enough to know I'm coming back after my studies
They said I can't even pay for transportation for me and my family members accompanying me to Canada and that I can't support them financially when I'm in Canada. In my family application form I said I'm going alone and I'm just 17, and its my single mother that's paying for my fees since my dad ran away. Is it because of family ties? Or what? She clearly has enough money in her bank statement so why refuse me a visa? I've already reapplied but I'm already losing hope

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Given at 17 that you are a considered a minor do you have any support structure in Canada such as relatives ?

MCBIN

Apr 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Online application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2016 / Re-applied September 19, 2016
Med's Request
May 12, 2016
Med's Done....
May 17, 2016 / Medical'S Passed - May 26, 2016 \ Refused - June 28, 2016 Medical's Passed - September 30, 2016
Thee_impulse said:
I gave them proof of asset and business, that's enough to know I'm coming back after my studies
They said I can't even pay for transportation for me and my family members accompanying me to Canada and that I can't support them financially when I'm in Canada. In my family application form I said I'm going alone and I'm just 17, and its my single mother that's paying for my fees since my dad ran away. Is it because of family ties? Or what? She clearly has enough money in her bank statement so why refuse me a visa? I've already reapplied but I'm already losing hope
When did you apply?

Bilal455

May 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 April
File Transfer...
8 April
Med's Request
Waiting
Thee_impulse said:

Where u apply from??

Adam0220

Jun 27, 2016
You don't give details about your application .when fill your application there most error on it.if need help call me 09058504756