+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa refused based on purpose of visit

Kenyo

May 16, 2018
Hi every one, I applied for a study permit and yesterday I go a reply that my visa application was refused based on purpose of visit in my sop I did state that I have been offered admission into a four year phD course at University of Alberta ... Please I need your advice what should I do next, also is they a way to contact the visa officer?

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Purpose of Visit could mean many things which is limited to academics, home ties, weak sop, future plans etc

its advisable to request for your gcms notes before you do anything, it will make you understand the exact reason(s) for your refusal

Kenyo

May 16, 2018
I work presently as a lecturer II with Kogi State University and my study will be fully funded by my employer... This is stated in my letter of sponsorship. Please I need your help urgently as l am due to resume in August

Kenyo

May 16, 2018
Purpose of Visit could mean many things which is limited to academics, home ties, weak sop, future plans etc

its advisable to request for your gcms notes before you do anything, it will make you understand the exact reason(s) for your refusal
Thank you for your reply... Please what is gcm?

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Its advisable not to rush in reapplying as you can always defer your admission to the next possible intake. Try to get your gcms note first before anything, as purpose of visit relates to certain numbers of reasons. Order the gcms note to know what exact reason so it can be properly addressed rather than a guess work.

It takes one month upon request to deliver

Kenyo

May 16, 2018
Its a note in which the Visa Officer use in take down detailed reasons about your refusal which was just ticked in your rejection letter

you can send your SOP let me take a look johnpfyfasnow@gmail.com
I have sent it to you please read and get back to me. Under the letter they sent to me the address give they are not opening..... It is always saying page not found

Najeebkha

Jun 7, 2018
Its a note in which the Visa Officer use in take down detailed reasons about your refusal which was just ticked in your rejection letter

you can send your SOP let me take a look johnpfyfasnow@gmail.com
Would you like to help me as well as i have also received three of them in refusals,
1.based on your travel history. (Previous Travel history, Ubzekistan visit visa and UAE on work permit for a year ).
2.based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
3.based on the purpose of your visit.
Profile ,from Pakistan, currently in ukraine ,came here to study the exact field but there are language concerns impossible to study in russian/ukrainian language, have done 2 years diploma in business administrations , 1 year HR human resources , applied for Bachelor degree in Business Administrations (Hons).

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Would you like to help me as well as i have also received three of them in refusals,
1.based on your travel history. (Previous Travel history, Ubzekistan visit visa and UAE on work permit for a year ).
2.based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
3.based on the purpose of your visit.
Profile ,from Pakistan, currently in ukraine ,came here to study the exact field but there are language concerns impossible to study in russian/ukrainian language, have done 2 years diploma in business administrations , 1 year HR human resources , applied for Bachelor degree in Business Administrations (Hons).

did you submit your visa stamped pages to the countries you've been to? Though Travel history would be achieve if your application was convincing

what documents did you submit as a proof of home ties, did you include Family Info's like birth certificates or family inheritance documents, employment & leave & letter of introduction letter etc?

was your SOP good and how the you talk about your future plans or relate yourself to the attention of the VO in it?

Reactions: Al Saudi