+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa refused and re applying

akinkunmi80

Jul 3, 2022
Good day everyone, I was refused of a study visa, I want to re apply for visit visa. Please how long should I wait before applying. Must it be 6months ?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Good day everyone, I was refused of a study visa, I want to re apply for visit visa. Please how long should I wait before applying. Must it be 6months ?
If you meet requirements and can address reasons for refusal for study permit then you can reapply. IRCC may wonder why you want to visit so quickly after wanting to come to Canada to study. May think you have no plans to leave Canada.

akinkunmi80

Jul 3, 2022
Thank you for the message but do you really understand my question ? I mean I was rejected of study visa, so I wish to reapply for visiting visa. Someone is going to invite me. Do I have to wait for 6 months or any duration of time before re applying

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you for the message but do you really understand my question ? I mean I was rejected of study visa, so I wish to reapply for visiting visa. Someone is going to invite me. Do I have to wait for 6 months or any duration of time before re applying
We understood and 3 people have told you that you don’t need to wait 6 months.