+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa refused and now applied second time

Madhur mehta

Dec 1, 2015
I applied for student visa at VFS Chandigarh on 21 october and got refusal on 29th october stating that "You have not satisfied me that you would leave canada at the end of your stay " because my cousin living in canada financially sponsored me and they also said that "Proposed Program is not reasonable..." I applied for Business Administration couse at Lakeland college alberta.
Ielts - 7 bands (L-8,R-7,S-6,W-6)
10th-72%
12th-74% in commerce
Now i consulted charms immigration Chandigarh and lodged my file again with financial documents of my own family on 23rd november..So please tell me will i get my visa

sanan1

Nov 27, 2015
Madhur mehta said:
I applied for student visa at VFS Chandigarh on 21 october and got refusal on 29th october stating that "You have not satisfied me that you would leave canada at the end of your stay " because my cousin living in canada financially sponsored me and they also said that "Proposed Program is not reasonable..." I applied for Business Administration couse at Lakeland college alberta.
10th-72%
12th-74% in commerce
Now i consulted charms immigration Chandigarh and lodged my file again with financial documents of my own family on 23rd november..So please tell me will i get my visa

did u reapply dear ?

PumpkinJack

Nov 26, 2015
Madhur mehta said:
Yes i reapplied on 23 November...
Don't analyse your application after you applied.

Just pray for your visa approval. If you think about your application after you apply, it will only give you unwanted worries and nightmares. Nothing in your hands now.

Trust you did your best and leave the rest to God. Spend quality time with your family.

Good luck.

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Madhur mehta said:
10th-72%
12th-74% in commerce

It doesn't make sense to apply with sponsorship especially when you are from India. You need a certified educational loan, no matter how fat is your a/c. Sponsorship lack 'credibility'.