+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa refused 4th time, hospitality course

Amit1998vij

Jun 6, 2021
My visa got refused 4th time
First - visitor visa ( sisters marriage )
Second time - study visa 6 ( 5.5 reading)
Third time - study visa 6.5 (6) hospitality Hotel and restaurant course , st Clair college
Fourth time same bands same course same college
________
I did my +2 in 2016
Hospitality diploma 2017 -2018
Iti (plumber ) 2019

Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your qualifications, previous studies, mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment and/or your future prospects and plans.

Please suggest what should i do ? Please

arhue

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Apply for GCMS notes. What ties, assets, liquid cash did you show?

Amit1998vij

Jun 6, 2021
Apply for GCMS notes. What ties, assets, liquid cash did you show?
I got gcms notes but they telling that you are not an sds applicant have 5.5 in one module but i have 6.5 (6), ties to Canada or home country i don't know ( my sis and bro both in Canada ) brother recently got visa after 2 refusals visitor and study (5.5), liquid cash maybe 8 lkh in father's bank account and 5-7 lkh mother's bank and postoffice accounts
Property valuation documents near about 95 lkhs
Ca report , itrs_____
Gcms notes
I have reviewed all the documentation provided for this application. Summary of key findings

below:

Integrated search record noted. See GCMS history.

Given the applicant's previous education/employment history, I am not satisfied the motivation to

pursue this particular program, at this point in time in Canada, is reasonable; See LOA.

Based on all information on file including the applicant's relevance of the proposed course of study, personal establishment, financial ability and ties to home country, I am not satisfied the purpose of

the studies is reasonable and/or that the applicant is a bona fide student who would depart Canada at the end of the authorized

-Applicant is applying to St Clair College for a 2 years program in Culinary Management

-Integrated search noted 1 + 1 TRV

Officer to review BFS see education transcripts.

Application does not meet SDS; one or more IELTS bands below 6.0
Please sugges should i change my course

Raman32

Star Member
Jan 11, 2018
Third time - study visa 6.5 (6) hospitality Hotel and restaurant course , st Clair college
________
I did my +2 in 2016
Iti (plumber ) 2019

Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of: your qualifications, previous studies, mark sheets, academic record, level of establishment and/or your future prospects and plans.

When did you get 4th refusal? And which country?

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
________
I did my +2 in 2016
Iti (plumber ) 2019

If you've got a diploma in hospitality already, why are you going for another diploma in the same stream?
Have you worked in the hospitality industry? How many years of experience do you have in it?
Also, why did you choose to pursue a certificate in plumbing? How does that relate to hospitality?

How old are you? Do you have any personal funds?

Amit1998vij

Jun 6, 2021
My agent suggested me that , never worked in hospitality industry , plumbing it's for gap and it's not related to the hospitality.
Am 23 years old ,no i don't have any personal funds

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Not sure how to advise you. You don't have a solid career track record in any field, which makes the VO doubt that spending so much money at a college in Canada is a worthy venture.

fishnchip92

Star Member
May 24, 2021
hospitality Hotel and restaurant course , st Clair college
How different are these two other than having one done in your home country and one in Canada? Officers are looking into program that is in progression with your previous/already academic history.

Iti (plumber ) 2019
This is not related to the previous diploma nor related to the one you've chosen to pursue.

Amit1998vij

Jun 6, 2021
So it's possible to get visa if i apply for iti plumbing related course ? Like any engineering....
After getting refusal on hospitality course ?

fishnchip92

Star Member
May 24, 2021
So it's possible to get visa if i apply for iti plumbing related course ? Like any engineering....
After getting refusal on hospitality course ?
Look into programs that'll be in line with your above mentioned program and also remember your SOP matters the most. I've personally seen people switch programs which are not in line with the previous but they did have a strong SOP explaining the same. Work on your SOP . It doesn't solely depend on your program but also on how you explain the future job prospect of it back home.
Good luck.

Reactions: Amit1998vij

Catmom

May 28, 2020
My agent suggested me that , never worked in hospitality industry , plumbing it's for gap and it's not related to the hospitality.
Am 23 years old ,no i don't have any personal funds
It's a long route but Amit, may I suggest you to complete Bachelors in India? and then apply for Masters or PG Diploma or perhaps PR in canada. You are young, just 23. By the time you graduate in three years, you will be 26.
Maybe you will have some experience as well...
nevertheless, wish you best.