Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
ielts 6 bands
Interview........
no
VISA ISSUED...
2 times refused
i applied for my 1st refusal letter and in them they wrote.

i am not a bonafied student and will not come back to my home after my studies.

jo0503

Aug 27, 2016
arrayofhope said:
Have you tried to get your GCMS notes that have more detailed info about your refusals??
Got the CAIPS for 1st refusal.

"Not a logical progression of studies. Course selected at such expense considering the academic background of the applicant is not justified"

For 2nd Refusal : CAIPS not received yet.

No idea . Whats wrong in my profile. Confused

jo0503

Aug 27, 2016
jo0503 said:
Hey all . Kindly put your comments

Profile :

10th - 86.2%
12th - 64.5%
B.tech Electronics and Communication : 67.8% ( 2 backlogs : cleared in very next attempt)
IELTS : 7.5 (No band less than 6)
4.7 years of work experience in Software field ( Software Development/Testing)

First Attempt

Course Selected : Software Engineering : Advanced Diploma : 2 year : Centennial
Refused, as per CAIPS : NO LOGICAL PROGRESSION OF STUDIES, COURSE SELECTED WITH SUCH EXPENSE NOT JUSTIFIABLE.

Second Attempt :

Made SOP strong with good explanations, attached letter of explanation for refusal
Course Selected : Software and Information System Testing : PG Diploma : Fanshawe
Refused : OTHER REASONS

I am not able to find a reason for 2nd refusal.Thanks to the friends who had given their comments related to refusal in groups.

Experienced guys . Please comment . What could have went wrong in my profile ?
guys . any suggestions for the above case ?

mandeep62

Star Member
Jul 14, 2016
jo0503 said:
guys . any suggestions for the above case ?
Many people have had refusals with similar profile to yours. The problem is your choice of program. You have to go for Masters degree to have logical progression in your career. Because of your working experience, Embassy tends to think, A PG diploma won't be the logical progression in your career.

jo0503

Aug 27, 2016
mandeep62 said:
Many people have had refusals with similar profile to yours. The problem is your choice of program. You have to go for Masters degree to have logical progression in your career. Because of your working experience, Embassy tends to think, A PG diploma won't be the logical progression in your career.
thank you mandeep for the valuable suggestions.

luvanuj

Jul 14, 2011
Toronto
jo0503 said:
Got the CAIPS for 1st refusal.

"Not a logical progression of studies. Course selected at such expense considering the academic background of the applicant is not justified"

For 2nd Refusal : CAIPS not received yet.

No idea . Whats wrong in my profile. Confused
It's your course. Change it and apply again. Try going for a Masters Program or something.