+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visa refusal

gupreet

Oct 7, 2020
My visa was refused without specific reasons. why is that?

And I also want to know if it is possible for them to get me a visa refusal transcript

gupreet

Oct 7, 2020
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
What do they mean? Please I need a vivid explanation to them
It's very hard for any of us to comment without knowing your full profile.

primaprime

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2019
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
So those are in fact specific reasons. See my guide to study permit refusals (link in signature) or share your full profile for more advice. Unfortunately, applicants from African countries are very commonly refused.

med902

Oct 3, 2020
Qatar
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-03-2019
Hello , Good Morning all, I Hope to get your opinions

I have applied for an RP after getting selected by Quebec in 2018 and I am expected to get my RP in the a couple of months.

After applying for RP, I got married on 2019 and I declared my wife as uncompanyed spouse, to be sponsored later after my arrival.

My Question: (in the normal situation, and without taking into account the pandemic circumstances) - what is the chance for my wife to get a tourist visa without my file affecting her negatively (without mentioning my application) ? Knowing that she has all the requirements (stable work, strong bank statement, assets, good travel history ...)

(So we can travel together, me : to confirm my permanent residence , and her : as a tourist).

primaprime

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2019
She needs to meet the same requirements as anyone else. To be sponsored later of course she still needs to undergo a medical exam and background check now.

Kobby Owusu

Nov 20, 2020
Hello,

My study permit application got refused based on family ties in Canada and country of residence.

And based on personal assets and financial status.

Can anyone please assist me on this issues because I want to apply again.

Thank you.

primaprime

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2019
Hello,

My study permit application got refused based on family ties in Canada and country of residence.

Thank you.
Share your full profile or see my guide to study permit refusals (link in signature).

Kobby Owusu

Nov 20, 2020
Share your full profile or see my guide to study permit refusals (link in signature).
1. My uncle is sponsoring my studies because he has been taking care me even during my undergraduate studies. I provided a bank statement with a signed affidavit attached, which he declared he was the one taking care of me.

2. I'm 26 years. I have a property but is in my father's name. The amount on my bank statement I provided was around 80k CAD. I didn't pay for tuition because I saw it on their site that, I will bear the risk if I pay tuition. And I planned to pay after getting the approval. Because it will be checked at the border when entering. That's what I thought. I'm single and not working because I completed undergraduate just last year.

Thank you.

primaprime

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2019
If you didn't submit proof of tuition payment it's no wonder you were refused. Money or property in a relative's name when you're 26 isn't that compelling. How can they be sure you will be able to pay for your expenses, and what will compel you to leave Canada when you are done studying?

Kobby Owusu

Nov 20, 2020
If you didn't submit proof of tuition payment it's no wonder you were refused. Money or property in a relative's name when you're 26 isn't that compelling. How can they be sure you will be able to pay for your expenses, and what will compel you to leave Canada when you are done studying?
Okay. Thank you for the explanation
But what should I do now

hdiana

Aug 4, 2020
I have a same case, got refusal letter one day after biometric, reason: travel history, purpose of visit and financial issue, will you please kindly help? I plan to re-apply next month, many thanks ahead

mpho_sissonkiwe

Feb 20, 2023
Hello,

Thank you.
Hello, did you ever try again?