+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa refusal

Vp~123

Star Member
Jan 11, 2019
I got visa refusal ...and the reason is following

●I am not statisfied that you will leave canda at end of the study .

●You are welcome to apply if you feel that you can respond to these concern and can demonstate that your situation meets the requirements.all new applicants must be accompanied by a new processing file.

So it means they dont have an issue with my previous education in india and my selected course in canada??????

..and what i need to do to solve this query??

Do i need to change my SOP or what ?
Please give me reply.... thanx..

Jan 3, 2019
You need to justify that you will leave Canada after your studies . Work on your SOP make sure you mention that there are lot of job opportunities in India for the course you have opted and you will leave Canada after your course.

Reactions: Vp~123

Karan841

Star Member
Jan 5, 2019
Bro did u applied online or offline

●You are welcome to apply if you feel that you can respond to these concern and can demonstate that your situation meets the requirements.all new applicants must be accompanied by a new processing file.

So it means they dont have an issue with my previous education in india and my selected course in canada??????

2b.or.not.2b

Dec 3, 2018

Order GCMS notes find out what made the VO refuse ur application address this concern and you have a chance of getting ur permit.

Reactions: Vp~123

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
Did you provide strong ties to your home country? It is imperative that this is shown. Showing things like employment, all your family are there, property, children, parents living there etc. Not just a case of saying there are more opportunities somewhere.

Vp~123

Star Member
Jan 11, 2019
Did you provide strong ties to your home country? It is imperative that this is shown. Showing things like employment, all your family are there, property, children, parents living there etc. Not just a case of saying there are more opportunities somewhere.
Ok thanks....do you have a sample of this kind of SOP??? ...

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
I don't no, but there may be some in the internet. You are trying to provide them with real reasons why you will leave canada. Just make sure you are honest and they are good reasons.