+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa refusal

Prabhjot0102

Dec 11, 2018
Hello everyone,
I am Indian student recently done my 12th with 65% marks arts stream from NIOS board and 10th from CBSE 66% and applied for Bachelor's of arts in VIU with overall 6 band only 5.5 in writing. And now got refusal and the reason stated in refusal letter is purpose of visit and ( others ) your purposed studies are not reasonable in light of can someone plz help what to do now how can I solve this problem

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
You'll need to re-write IELTS and achieve a score of at least 6 in each of the four categories. For university studies, IRCC wants to see at least 6 in each area to approve your application.

Reactions: Aneep Kumar

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
You need to provide a lot more information. Firstly the 5.5 is too low, you need to rectify that (even if they did not mention that as a refusal). Whereis your course? What were the exact documents you provided? Did you submit an SOP showing strong ties to India? Did you show enough finances. I know these are not in the refusal, but these reasons are generic ones that appear in a lot of refusals. Where have you travelled? What is your age?

vandan15

Star Member
Nov 4, 2018
You need to provide a lot more information. Firstly the 5.5 is too low, you need to rectify that (even if they did not mention that as a refusal). Whereis your course? What were the exact documents you provided? Did you submit an SOP showing strong ties to India? Did you show enough finances. I know these are not in the refusal, but these reasons are generic ones that appear in a lot of refusals. Where have you travelled? What is your age?
Hello ,
I applied for student visa application on 24nov ,online ,regular ,I got admission in ascenda school of management?
on the grounds of
1)I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, at stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR,based on visit of purpose.
Please help .
should I apply for jan intake again?

Aneep Kumar

Mar 14, 2018
Ottawa
Visa cannot be approved if your band score is less than 6 in any medule. If you are applying for a course that is not beneficial for Canada after completing your education they will not approve it. Last Monday my friend got PGWP denied on the basis that his studies done in Canada will not help in enhancing Canadian Economy. Better to enhance your IELTS score, Change course, and also Change Uni or School.
Hello ,
I applied for student visa application on 24nov ,online ,regular ,I got admission in ascenda school of management?
on the grounds of
1)I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, at stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR,based on visit of purpose.
Please help .
should I apply for jan intake again?