Visa refusal

Naomy.2018

Dec 8, 2018
Nairobi,Kenya
Category........
Visa Office......
Study Permit
Dear Admin

I request for help, am a Kenyan and I applied for study Permit on October 9th I received refusal letter on 28th November 2018..reasons stated by the Visa offer:
1.I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as stipulated in subsection 216 (1) of the IRPR,based on your travel History.
2.am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay based on your your purpose of Visit as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR,
I need help should I request for note s of should just write a strong SOP and reapply

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Apply for gcms notes. Your SOP doesn't help your situation. Study permits get approved if your course of study makes logical sense. You have done a dentistry course and then are taking advanced dental technique seminars but you want to attend a small Canadian college for a post graduate degree to get administration education to run your own practice. It's not logical and screams immigration. I assume your goal is immigration. It would be much better for you to work in India and then apply for economic immigration. You should be aware that there is a surplus of dentists in most cities in Canada and many Canadians don't have dental coverage and can't afford dental work. Coming to Canada and getting licensed as a dentist is far from the lucrative guarantee it used to be. I would do your research. There are a ton of Indian, North African and middle eastern dentists who are all immigrating to Canada who may be in for a big surprise.

delhiip

Star Member
Dec 5, 2018
Apply for gcms notes. Your SOP doesn't help your situation. Study permits get approved if your course of study makes logical sense. You have done a dentistry course and then are taking advanced dental technique seminars but you want to attend a small Canadian college for a post graduate degree to get administration education to run your own practice. It's not logical and screams immigration. I assume your goal is immigration. It would be much better for you to work in India and then apply for economic immigration. You should be aware that there is a surplus of dentists in most cities in Canada and many Canadians don't have dental coverage and can't afford dental work. Coming to Canada and getting licensed as a dentist is far from the lucrative guarantee it used to be. I would do your research. There are a ton of Indian, North African and middle eastern dentists who are all immigrating to Canada who may be in for a big surprise.
In that same college and course there are many dentist and nurses from India
In fact this course is only for doctors and nurses in which dentist are included
I am already in touch with many dentist who I have done BDS from India and are doing same course in same college and I have gone through same agent
Please guide me positively so I have already paid one year tuition fee and GIC and got IELTS score of over all 7.
The only difference which i see is That I haven't shown any attachment or tie-up with India
The only difference In between me and others Students is that of SOP.

I need Suggestions so as what to do next

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Career Prospects
The objective of this program is to enhance the employability of internationally educated nurses as they transition into health related administrative assistant careers in Canada. Students may assisted in moving into entry-level management positions in the health sector.

There is no mention of dentists in the program description because Canadian dentists and dentists in general operate private practices. Nurses pay administrative roles all over the healthcare system. There is very large volume of Indian dental students trying to immigrate to Canada. The goal of the program is to increase employability in Canada so it is extremely hard to say you want to use the program to run your dental practice in India. Why don't you want to work in India and the immigrate via express entry. It will be less expensive and could even be faster. Have you actually looked into this?

delhiip

Star Member
Dec 5, 2018
sir i hve attached the SOP which i am using for applying again.
please see hows it and do the editing
To,

The Visa Officer

Canadian High Commission

Canada

Sub: Study Permit Application

PERSONAL INFORMATION

My name is Dr Himanshu.Since the completion of my education in dentistry,I open my own dental office and started managing it and practising in it.My younger brother is in school. I am in a family of four people. My father MrKrishan Kumar Sharma worked in Indian Army for 23 years and presently working in an NGO and involved in doing social work and Organising health care camps. My mother is a housewife starving to help Our family in work related to home and work as a support system for my father in their social activities.

WORK Experience

-After the completion of my Bachelors in dental surgery,Iopen my own dental clinic and started Managing and Practising in it since 2017 October till date

Why northern lights college and how this course will help me in my in future

1. The college is in peace area,which will provide me with good environment to study
2. It provides world class education. It also fostersinteractive and developmental experiences inleadership and social responsibility.
3. It has good ratings for teaching quality .Small classroom size enhance the interaction betweenstudents and teachers, which eventually leads tobetter understanding of the course.
4. It offers number of scholarships for the international students, which are often merit based.
5. It is the globally recognized college thatprovides number of career opportunities ,thusimproving students employability throughinternship and work experience program.
6. It provides students academic and co-curricularactivities with an emphasis on global connection.
7. In addition to excellent student service facilities ,it also enhance the overall development of thestudent.

WHY I CHOOSE CANADA?

I choose Canada for my higher studies because itprovides wonderful opportunities and experiences aswell as world class education. There are globallyrecognized courses and institutions that providesflexible courses which are equipped with globalperspective. Also, I want exposure at the internationallevel. Apart from this

Career Prospects

The objective of this program is to enhance the employability of internationally educated nurses as they transition into health related administrative assistant careers in Canada. Students may assisted in moving into entry-level management positions in the health sector.

conclusion

This program brings together participants from all over the world, so I would be in contact with diverse cultures and I would also develop an International network. It would be very rewarding to share and exchange thoughts and ideas with a group of people who are from different nationalities, cultural orientation and schools of thought on one platform. Studying in Northern Lights college, British Columbia will make this experience more delightful as the city of Dawson Creek is in peace asrea which makes it very pleasant and peaceful place to learn and grow.

I am confident that the program Post Degree Diploma business management in healthcare administration specialization would significantly impact my professional life and would fully equip me with comprehensive, specialized and rigorous professional training in all aspects of Business and Management in providing healthcare. I had applied for a study permit but unfortunately the visa got refused. Study permit Application Number was S302994608.I was being denied a visa with the following reason:

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

So taking in consideration of the refusal of my application,

1) I have a flourishing dental office in india,named as “KRISHNA DENTAL CLINIC’,whichcannot be run for big time in my physical absence.
2) I am the elder mot son in the family,eventuallyI have big responsibility to take care of my parents,as they will get old in coming few years.
3) My friend Dr Vikrant did the same course from Australia and now he is at HEALTH ADMINSTERATOR post at “GangaRamHospital”,which indeed a big position earning a very good amount.
4) Like my friend this program will also make me stand in highly competitive crowd in india,which will lead to better employment status after the completion of course.
5) We (family) is planning to build a hospital on our land,which is currenty not used,this will be whole and sole my responsibility to take care for the same.
6) I have my parental assets in india,likeresidential flats,one shp and agricultural land,whom I had to take care

I would like to state that i am being inspired from my father atitude towards my nation,so,I would also like to provide common mass with healthcare as good as possible. I believe that the knowledge I have gained is little and there is much more to learn. I feel that I am not equipped with the Business and adminsterative tools that are fundamental to evolve in this competitive world.Iam sure that this study will definitely widen the horizons of my knowledge and help me attain a milestone in my career and would ensure better employment opportunities and a successful career back at home country. I have an IELTS score of 7overall with no band less than 6.0 which meets the requirement of the college and also I have completed my overall education in English medium. I had attached along with my visa application, the proofs showing financial stability including the General Investment Certificate form Scotia bank of worth $10000. I had also made the payment of 1st year tuition fee.

I would like to bring to your notice that my parents are funding for my education and I will not get another chance to pursue a program in Canada again. So I humbly request you to kindly reconsider my file and hope I will be granted a study permit approval soon.

I assure you that if I am given a chance to study in Canada I will be completing my studies with flying colors and will make my country and my family proud by establishing a successful Business in India.

delhiip

Star Member
Dec 5, 2018
should i apply on dec 12 for jan intake sds category
will it be ok??
i got refusal on dec 7
please guide me sir

Devika_1993

Dec 17, 2018
Hi

My visa got rejected twice
1)I have applied first online on Nov 7 and got rejected on Nov 28th
2)again I have applied with new strong Sop on Nov 30 for Jan intake
3)it again rejected on Dec 10th

My ielts score over all 6
5.5 in reading

I have applied for diploma 2yrs program in busines administration.
I have paied gic and 1st sem fees.

Should I apply again for may intake?? Anybody help!

delhiip

Star Member
Dec 5, 2018
Hi

My visa got rejected twice
1)I have applied first online on Nov 7 and got rejected on Nov 28th
2)again I have applied with new strong Sop on Nov 30 for Jan intake
3)it again rejected on Dec 10th

My ielts score over all 6
5.5 in reading

I have applied for diploma 2yrs program in busines administration.
I have paied gic and 1st sem fees.

Should I apply again for may intake?? Anybody help!
Do you have LOA??

RonTilda

Dec 28, 2018
Dear Admin

I request for help, am a Kenyan and I applied for study Permit on October 9th I received refusal letter on 28th November 2018..reasons stated by the Visa offer:
1.I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as stipulated in subsection 216 (1) of the IRPR,based on your travel History.
2.am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay based on your your purpose of Visit as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR,
I need help should I request for note s of should just write a strong SOP and reapply
Had you done medicals??