+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa refusal

Akumbom

Sep 28, 2018
Hello. Just received a refusal letter for my student visa application. The following point were stated

-You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including: 1.length of proposed stay in Canada

2.purpose of visit

3.personal assets and financial status.

What then can I do to reapply so that my visa be approved. The length of my studies in Canada is indicated on my offer letter which is 2 years and is apsi backed up by my CAQ from Quebec which clearly shows the period of time am to stay/study in that province of Canada. So why then will be application be rejected because of "length of proposed stay."

The second point was the purpose of visit. How do I prove that. The purpose of visit is for studies and is clearly vavked up by my admission letter which i submitted during my application . What then can I do to convince the visa officer about the purpose of my visit. What was I to do or submit that I didn't submit. My CAQ clearly proofs am coming to study why reject my application because of purpose of visit.

The last point is personal assets and financial status. I presented a copy of a land document which indicates a land i own. Isn't that enough to be an asset for someone who.has worked for just 3 years? I also submitted copies of my payslips for the past 3 months so why will I be rejected because of my financial status and how can I perfect that.

Am.waiting on your ideas and proposals so that I can use them to reapply.

Ps. Am a holder of bachelor degree in civil engineering. Wished to go study a vocational program(AEC) in sustainable architecture to help me gain more knowledge in modern construction design and architecture. I also submitted the neccessary employment documents and study leave approval letter from my employer

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
What did you plan to study in Canada and what is your past education and work experience?

How much did you show in available funds (in your bank account) to support your studies?

Akumbom

Sep 28, 2018
I studied civil engineering at the undergraduate and I have 3 years work experience as a civil engineer. Wanted to undertake a vocational course in sustainable architecture which is closely related to what I do everyday in my company because I am mostly charged with the design of architectural plans. As for the amount in the bank statement it was about 60000CAD

Akumbom

Sep 28, 2018
Okay thanks. The problem with those notes is that it takes too much time to.come out 35 to 50days and my admission letter must have expired by thrn

Akumbom

Sep 28, 2018
I don't know what went wrong that's why I brought it to this forum so that I could get ideas on how I can prepare better before reapplying

Youthberry

May 12, 2016
I think maybe you can ask your current employer to write a letter saying that this course is benefiting your career. Maybe, if they can, they could say they will welcome you going back to work for them after you finish your school.

Because I think the major concern of them is the intention of coming to Canada, you will need to prove that you will go back by having someone to back up for you, such as employers, family members.

Amar Lilani

Oct 24, 2018
1) Pay full one year fee.
2) Purchase GIC account 10000 CAD
3) Show that you will be back after studies in SOP try to convince them.
4) And also explain them how the course is relevant to your career i.e. education background, Job profile and Selected course should be in Line.

Then no one can stop you.

Akumbom

Sep 28, 2018
What is,a,GIC account. Am from Cameroon and have no idea about it. I have prepared a statement of purpose, an speak letter and,a study p

Ananthu vr

Oct 6, 2018
I applied at Universityof regina Canada
10 th:86%
12th:57%
Without ielts
Offer letter for Industrial systems engineering
Paid Tution fees
Submitted affidavit of support
Loan sanction letter
Sop
Gic and submitted for visa on October 26rd