+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VISA REFUSAL ( urgent help please )

Andy333

Mar 24, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Lydia,
As per my opinion you are eligible for PR so your visa officer has rejected . Either you need to apply for PR or go for application for Masters in order to succeed for the student visa .

Reactions: Lydiaboakye

Lydiaboakye

May 11, 2017
Yes that's it Lydia. U have already had a degree and you are applying for a college certificate. .....this doesn't wrk .you should apply for masters . Colleges only offer diploma or advanced diploma and your qualifIcation now is above that...u need to move hhigher..to a university n have masters.
Hi kuus, oh ok !! I will , thanks so much !! Working on a new school.

Losangeles101

Star Member
Jun 17, 2016
Hello, did you apply online or by paper, and when did you apply. Also, did you apply for fall, winter or summer?. Technically, your best bet is to apply for at least a pg diploma, but I will search for a master's if I was you. You can always try again Lydia.

Lydiaboakye

May 11, 2017
Hello, did you apply online or by paper, and when did you apply. Also, did you apply for fall, winter or summer?. Technically, your best bet is to apply for at least a pg diploma, but I will search for a master's if I was you. You can always try again Lydia.
I dd online application tru an immigration lawyer , was in for may admission!! Will apply masters from a difft school !! Thank you !!

Losangeles101

Star Member
Jun 17, 2016
I dd online application tru an immigration lawyer , was in for may admission!! Will apply masters from a difft school !! Thank you !!
Have also applied from Ghana, online for September intake....anyways hope you succeed on your second attempt.... And I also completed 2012

Playcold

Star Member
May 20, 2017
I believe that would be your best bet. Or u can write a very strongly worded letter of explanation (statement of purpose) to back why that course and how it's gonna help you in your career. U can whatsapp me on 0244705490

She was inline though, a PGC is higher to a BSc , you need a degree to apply for a PGC in canada. Sometimes purpose of visit could mean , you stated something in your sop or application that ties you to canada but you can use a sworn affidavit from court to clear that. Then reply to the refusal letter and attach it

Playcold

Star Member
May 20, 2017
There are instances where people with MSC has applied for a diploma and got a visa. Its all about the SOP and why you want that program. I believe you can still get it in a second attempt if you put in the right words and docs. You can also let your lawyer apply for the VO hand notes (CAIPS) and get the actual reason why you were refused. Sometimes you could even be refused because the VO couldn't locate your name on a doc. But your docs look good to me though haven't seen it.

Lydiaboakye

May 11, 2017
There are instances where people with MSC has applied for a diploma and got a visa. Its all about the SOP and why you want that program. I believe you can still get it in a second attempt if you put in the right words and docs. You can also let your lawyer apply for the VO hand notes (CAIPS) and get the actual reason why you were refused. Sometimes you could even be refused because the VO couldn't locate your name on a doc. But your docs look good to me though haven't seen it.
Hmmmmm !! Oh ok ! Thanks soo much