+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VISA REFUSAL ( urgent help please )

Lydiaboakye

May 11, 2017
Today at 8:19 AM
I got refused for first time on the ff reasons : purpose of visit, travel history and not sure of my coming brk !! I have BSC of business management and computer studies so I applied for college graduate certificate in global business management in Humber college !! I also had my employer paying my 80%of my salary so that after studies , I can still come brk to my country to work !! And I had some assets from my sponsor which is my dad !! Pls help me!! Thanks

Andy333

Mar 24, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Today at 8:19 AM
I got refused for first time on the ff reasons : purpose of visit, travel history and not sure of my coming brk !! I have BSC of business management and computer studies so I applied for college graduate certificate in global business management in Humber college !! I also had my employer paying my 80%of my salary so that after studies , I can still come brk to my country to work !! And I had some assets from my sponsor which is my dad !! Pls help me!! Thanks
Can you state your study gap ? .. I mean when did you graduate and what is your work experience?

Ckonadu

May 3, 2017
Linda,

Can you share a bit of what you had in your statement of purpose to IRCC? Most of the time a strong SOP helps; if you are able to link ur education to work experience to the program you wanna study in Canada, it clears the 'purpose of visit' bit.

When did u apply? Can u share your timeline??

Lydiaboakye

May 11, 2017
Linda,

Can you share a bit of what you had in your statement of purpose to IRCC? Most of the time a strong SOP helps; if you are able to link ur education to work experience to the program you wanna study in Canada, it clears the 'purpose of visit' bit.

When did u apply? Can u share your timeline??
Hi Linda , thanks , I did linked my education to my work !! I applied in February 5th n came in yesterday!! Hmmm

cad143

Oct 11, 2016
Hi lydia, where are you applying from? Did you include all your travels, was your work related to the program?

Lydiaboakye

May 11, 2017
Please provide your whole profile.
I completed uni in 2012 and bnn working right after university!! I studied business management and computer studies as undergraduate program n wanted to further in college certificate in Humber college !! My dad was my sponsor ! I added my personal bank statement as supporting !! I have personal investment in which I added! My dads assets were added , affidavit of sponsorship!! And all my family live in my home country .

Lydiaboakye

May 11, 2017
Hi lydia, where are you applying from? Did you include all your travels, was your work related to the program?
I applied from Ghana !! Yes my work was related with my program , cos was given a letter from my employer to pay 80% of my salary and I signed a bond which was also added so which means right after studies , I need to come brk to Ghana to work for my employer !! Yeah bnn to only African countries !! Fnx

Ckonadu

May 3, 2017
Hi Linda , thanks , I did linked my education to my work !! I applied in February 5th n came in yesterday!! Hmmm
Lydia,

You have a BSc already; what course (which level) do u intend to pursue in Canada? The visa officer would not be convinced if you are not going for a level higher than what you already have. You are mentioning college certificate; what is that? Did u have a strong SOP to justify why you are going for that course in Canada and not in Ghana?

Lydiaboakye

May 11, 2017
Lydia,

You have a BSc already; what course (which level) do u intend to pursue in Canada? The visa officer would not be convinced if you are not going for a level higher than what you already have. You are mentioning college certificate; what is that? Did u have a strong SOP to justify why you are going for that course in Canada and not in Ghana?
I have bsc business management and computer studies and wanted to pursue graduate certificate in global business management in Canada !! This graduate Certificate requires undergraduate degree before you can apply .hmmm

Lydiaboakye

May 11, 2017
I have bsc business management and computer studies and wanted to pursue graduate certificate in global business management in Canada !! This graduate Certificate requires undergraduate degree before you can apply .hmmm
Lydia,

It's a post graduate certificate program !! So can I apply to a new school for a masters program and reapply for my study permit????

Ckonadu

May 3, 2017
It's a post graduate certificate program !! So can I apply to a new school for a masters program and reapply for my study permit????
I believe that would be your best bet. Or u can write a very strongly worded letter of explanation (statement of purpose) to back why that course and how it's gonna help you in your career. U can whatsapp me on 0244705490

Lydiaboakye

May 11, 2017
I believe that would be your best bet. Or u can write a very strongly worded letter of explanation (statement of purpose) to back why that course and how it's gonna help you in your career. U can whatsapp me on 0244705490
Ohok !! Thank you

Kuus

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
Yes that's it Lydia. U have already had a degree and you are applying for a college certificate. .....this doesn't wrk .you should apply for masters . Colleges only offer diploma or advanced diploma and your qualifIcation now is above that...u need to move hhigher..to a university n have masters.

Reactions: Lydiaboakye