+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Refusal - Statutory Questions

jain_akhil1988

Feb 2, 2019
I was refused a tourist Schengen Visa (dates listed below) to France in 2018 stating the same reason of denial as - "The information submitted regarding the justification for the purpose and conditions of the intended stay was not reliable". both the times.
1. Applied for the Schengen visa for France on 18th June'2018 and received my refusal letter on 21st June'2018.
2. Applied for the Schengen visa for France on 9th July'2018 and received my refusal letter on 15th July'2018.
I know that for both the fields below I have to mention "YES":
  1. Has Akhil Prakash Jain been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country? (required)
  2. Has Akhil Prakash Jain ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?
Can someone please guide me what should I mention in my LOE about this?
Also, do I require to submit SCHEDULE A form?

Thanks in Advance.

Casatoor

Star Member
May 13, 2019
In my opinion you just need to say the truth , just state the reason when you say YES, as you can write down the reason of refusal. remember always say the truth

jain_akhil1988

Feb 2, 2019
In my opinion you just need to say the truth , just state the reason when you say YES, as you can write down the reason of refusal. remember always say the truth
Thanks a lot for you reply:
This is what I am planing to write both in statutory from box (after I click YES) as well as LOE. Does it look good or any other information required?
"I was refused a tourist Schengen Visa (dates listed below) to France in 2018 stating the same reason of denial as - "The information submitted regarding the justification for the purpose and conditions of the intended stay was not reliable". both the times.
1. Applied for the Schengen visa for France on 18th June'2018 and received my refusal letter on 21st June'2018.
2. Applied for the Schengen visa for France on 9th July'2018 and received my refusal letter on 15th July'2018."