+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Refusal only for financial reasons

alantobie

Feb 22, 2017
Hi guys. I applied for a study permit from Nigeria on June 13 and got rejected on August 2. They only gave reasons that I don't have sufficient resources to pay school fees and the rest. Nothing else. I submitted my mom bank statement of 34k CAD, mom's treasury bills of 200k CAD, family business statement of 20k yet I was still rejected for financial reasons. I have ordered for my gcms but I need your opinion on what might have gone wrong. I have been thinking the issue is from my study permit application form where I filled 28k for tuition, 7k for room and board, 7k for others and 50k for funds available for my stay. Please help me understand what went wrong.

exd

Feb 5, 2016
Hi guys. I applied for a study permit from Nigeria on June 13 and got rejected on August 2. They only gave reasons that I don't have sufficient resources to pay school fees and the rest. Nothing else. I submitted my mom bank statement of 34k CAD, mom's treasury bills of 200k CAD, family business statement of 20k yet I was still rejected for financial reasons. I have ordered for my gcms but I need your opinion on what might have gone wrong. I have been thinking the issue is from my study permit application form where I filled 28k for tuition, 7k for room and board, 7k for others and 50k for funds available for my stay. Please help me understand what went wrong.
you have the answers for your questions mate