+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa refusal on could not satisfy you will leave Canada at the end of your staythe visa officer under section 216(1) of IRPR.

sam-phuw

May 29, 2014
Hello Sir,
I received a visa refusal today. Reasons for refusals are:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of the visit.

I need your candid advise.

My details:
Female / 26yrs
1. Academic Background: Bachelor of Pharmacy (2016)
2. College name and course (Also fees):College Superior de Montreal)(CSM) ,
3. Tuition fee for the program is CAD13,4500. I paid full fees CAD13450.
4. I provided proof of funds of Total = CAD 40,500 - My father in law bank statemen(sponsor) + paid GIC OF CAD 10,000 + Fixed deposit on my name of around CAD 22,000.
5. My husband is in usa on f1 and working as software engineer.
6. Iam working as a pharmacy technician in india in a company and have 4 years of experience.
7. Country applied from: INDIA. I had previously applied for USA dependent visa and got refusal as mentioned while applying for study permit .
8. I don't have any travel.
9.I am married and I am not accompanied by husband or family members. Furthermore, I attached our marriage certificates - showing I am married.
12. I applied online on 27 feb 2020 and got refusal letter today 12 March, 2020.
13. I provided a study plan. Is this the same as Statement of Purpose (SOP) ?

My study starts in May 2020 and commencement of studies in March 2022.

I am a bit confused what and where should I change my profile or corrected in order to approve my visa. Also do I have any chances of getting approval.

I will appreciate your suggestions in addressing the highlighted reasons. I will provide further information if needed.

Thanks

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello Sir,
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of the visit.

My details:
Female / 26yrs
4. I provided proof of funds of Total = CAD 40,500 - My father in law bank statemen(sponsor) + paid GIC OF CAD 10,000 + Fixed deposit on my name of around CAD 22,000.
6. Iam working as a pharmacy technician in india in a company and have 4 years of experience.
7. Country applied from: INDIA. I had previously applied for USA dependent visa and got refusal as mentioned while applying for study permit .
9.I am married and I am not accompanied by husband or family members. Furthermore, I attached our marriage certificates - showing I am married.
12. I applied online on 27 feb 2020 and got refusal letter today 12 March, 2020.

I am a bit confused what and where should I change my profile or corrected in order to approve my visa. Also do I have any chances of getting approval.

I will appreciate your suggestions in addressing the highlighted reasons. I will provide further information if needed.

Thanks
What course did you apply for? Why are you working as a pharmacy tech if you are a licensed pharmacist?

sam-phuw

May 29, 2014
What course did you apply for? Why are you working as a pharmacy tech if you are a licensed pharmacist?
I had applied for pharmacy technical assistance
I am working as a medical medical executive also do I need to attach the pharmacy council certificate registered from local government.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I had applied for pharmacy technical assistance
I am working as a medical medical executive also do I need to attach the pharmacy council certificate registered from local government.
You choice of program makes no sense that is why you were refused.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
what should i do next
please suggest me
can i apply with my husband this time,,,,,what are the chances
he had already visit visa
Your previous application screams immigration. To be approved you must apply to a program that leads to career advancement.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Your husband is in the USA, you were refused a study visa to the US, your program doesn't match your experience. Add those things up and we all know you are looking to immigrate.

Demaktjun3792

Star Member
Apr 3, 2020
what should i do next
please suggest me
IMO your toes to your country are weak major reason you got refused plus your purpose of visit doesn't add up from your timeline.
Stronger family ties are spouses and kids but your husband is not with you in India do you have kids.
Draw a detailed purpose of studying in Canada like why you didn't choose to study in your home country assuming it would be cheaper and how will your education after that help you when you get back to your Homeland .

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
what should i do next
please suggest me
All immigration had to do was connect the immigration dots . Husband in the States on F1. You apply for a visa for there . Refused
Husband has a TRV for Canada . You apply to go too school in Canada . Husband isn’t in India etc . Husband has job in the States , heads up to Canada
If ordinary people can connect the dots , the VO has
.Plus as mentioned your education doesn’t make sense

Last edited:

Demaktjun3792

Star Member
Apr 3, 2020
I agree to this the VO must have thought she was planning to immigrate on temporary Visa status considering her ties to her home country being weak

rahul0495

Mar 24, 2020
Hello Sir,

My details:
Female / 26yrs

Thanks
do u apply online or by vfs