+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

visa refusal objections

Zoobi Ali

Oct 14, 2013
I am a student from pakistan. I applied for a canadian student visa about 3 and a half months ago, but sadly my visa has been refused 2 days ago on the following grounds mentioned by the visa officer at canadian high commission:

1- you have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. in reaching this decision, i considered several factors, including:
2- your family ties in canada and your country of residence
3-length of proposed stay in canada
Can anybody give me advice as to how can i satisfy the visa officer that i will come back, as that is my intention. But how do i prove my intention to the visa officer??? I really dont know what to do. I really want to apply again for a study visa but i dont know how to make the visa officer think differently about my situation( that i will return to pak after i finish my studies, as thats my intention).
How can i prove this point to the visa officer .
and after approved these objections can i get visa??????????

NAS800

Sep 2, 2013
visa refusal objections

This is a very common question, they always ask That will you come back or not. One way to prove it is Show that you have a job offer in Pak or your relative has a business that you will join, or you yourself have a business or a keen interest in a business in Pak. It is very hard to prove your intentions.

Hope it helps ...