+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VISA refusal not current- UCW (Early settlement / Appeal case)

DesiPikachu

Jan 13, 2021
I had provided the complete information even the Judicial review letter was attached in the application but still I have received this email.
I have replied with all the details again and hoping to get the refund soon.
Did you try calling them? Number's +1-877-431-6887

Escalate the issue up the chain:
https://www.ucanwest.ca/directory

Go to above link and send a new email to a few senior employees in the uni's Finance Department explaining your situation. If that still fails to get a proper response then contact the President/VPs/Executive Directors of the university (select "Leadership" from the department dropdown).

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021

Go to above link and send a new email to a few senior employees in the uni's Finance Department explaining your situation. If that still fails to get a proper response then contact the President/VPs/Executive Directors of the university (select "Leadership" from the department dropdown).
Thats a Sales team number based in Ontario while Campus is in BC. UCW has commissioned recruiter to manage admission and first line of contact before you become a student on campus. I agree, best way is escalating to the Finance team all the way to their President..... They will give you attention

Faizan.kareem.ocp

Oct 14, 2017
ABU DHABI
NOC Code......

Hello,

Hope you are doing, thank you for your valuable response, I will definitely follow this.

I have one more question regarding the Payment, I made the transaction using different Credit Cards and I have given my Personal bank account details for the refund, so will it considered as same account or different account.

Please see the email response below from UCW.

"
Hi there,

We will send you a payment confirmation once it has gone through. We cannot say how long it takes exactly as it depends on processing times from both our system and the bank. Usually, it takes 30 business days excluding holidays to process refunds and 10 weeks if the refund payment is going to a different bank account.

Thank you for your message.

Best Regards,

UCW Refunds"

Faizan.kareem.ocp

Oct 14, 2017
ABU DHABI
NOC Code......
Thats a Sales team number based in Ontario while Campus is in BC. UCW has commissioned recruiter to manage admission and first line of contact before you become a student on campus. I agree, best way is escalating to the Finance team all the way to their President..... They will give you attention
I believe I have to do this as there is no way to directly call Refund or Finance department. The operator told me that as University staff is working from home, she cannot even transfer the call to anyone in the University. Only email communication is possible.

Reactions: Impatient Dankaroo

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
I believe I have to do this as there is no way to directly call Refund or Finance department. The operator told me that as University staff is working from home, she cannot even transfer the call to anyone in the University. Only email communication is possible.
You just have to pray and wait. This is the behavior of low quality institutions

Faizan.kareem.ocp

Oct 14, 2017
ABU DHABI
NOC Code......
You just have to pray and wait. This is the behavior of low quality institutions
Hi,

Can you please tell me more about this statement, I made the payment using credit cards and in the refund application I mentioned the current account information.

Will it be considered as same account or different? The credit cards that I have used is under my name only.

"We will send you a payment confirmation once it has gone through. We cannot say how long it takes exactly as it depends on processing times from both our system and the bank. Usually, it takes 30 business days excluding holidays to process refunds and 10 weeks if the refund payment is going to a different bank account."