+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa refusal jan 2019

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
hello, i also got refusal from canada on jan 6 2019 reason as ur purpose of visit is not clear, u will not leave canada at the end of ur study . what should i do now my profile is IELTS r 6.0 , w 5.5 , s 6.5, l 6.5. 10th with 60%, 12th with 62% 2018 passed out. i applied for canada college(montreal) for business addministration an commerce. the fee for this course was 15500CAD i paid 1 year fee(7750CAD) i have also paid my gic (10200CAD). im not able to get why they refused me. now im reapplying for may intake by paying 2250 more dollars as my fees my course fees now will be 15500 and now im paying 10000CAD
You should order GCMS notes. Your scores and grades are quite low. That can be one of the reasons for refusal.

Dan D

Feb 19, 2020
Got refused yesterday for my study permit visa , yesterday being Tuesday was the most saddest day of my life..... Everything's ruined .... I don't think there's any hope again

Dan D

Feb 19, 2020
Their reasons(for my refusal) where stated below

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of
residence.
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

chaggar

Feb 18, 2020
What stream you had in 12th and more i think you should clear your future plans in sop very clearly that how this course will help you.moreover, show them enough funds and ties in your own country..
commerce stream
yes i have showed them alot of funds but still i refused

chaggar

Feb 18, 2020
Any one applied for M college Montreal Quebec for may 2020?
canada college is much better than m college
m college even dont have their building
its suggestion from me dont apply for m college even if u search m college on google map it will show u no result found

chaggar

Feb 18, 2020
May I know what kind of problems will be there?
I don't have any idea
Will you please elaborate more on this
actually i also got refusal and i also dont know about m college i have applied for canada college montreal
but yes u should search more about this college as i heard about this college from one of my friend that they dont have their college building so i think u should search more about it so that u can able to know about this college

Dan D

Feb 19, 2020
Their reasons(for my refusal) where stated below

subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of
residence.
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
Someone should please reply me