+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa refusal jan 2019

Ravindersidhu245

Oct 15, 2018
Bro actually its not guaranteed that i will acheive my satisfactory bands of ielts after reappear so as i did graduation in 2016 it means gap is moving on instead i did job as an accountant but my salary was in cash but i have job experience certificate and ITRs.
As my file was in non sds category so i paid full tuition fees of my course( 8 month course) which was 14400$ and gic 10230$ and a medical insurance of 350$.

I dont knw the exact reason of my refusal .
then what are the chances of approval and refusal ?

●10th = 2011 cbse 6.6 cgpa with marksheet
●12th =2013 cbse 63.8% with passing certificate and marksheet
●B.com proffesional = gndu 2016 57.38% with DMCs and degree and transcripts
●IELTS OVERALL 6.5
L (6.5),R (5.5),W (6.5),S (6.5)
●Accountant job certificate of two years with itrs(93000) rs and salary in cash
●Father s pension = ITRs , affidavit (300000)rs
●Father s agriculture = income certificate by tehsildar ,AFFIDAVIT (200000)rs
●husband s dairy farming business = ITRs , affidavit (300000)rs

As u know i didn't submitted SOP with my application and my refusal reason is other reason so m not able to understand that how many chances are there to get a visa approval without SOP , refusal letter again?
I hope u will help me ...as u knw m too much disappointed and frustrate due to refusal becz i waited a long period

bt actually i want to apply again by my consultants only bcz i paid them processing and filing fees ....bt
Actually my agent didnt attached SOP with my application which applied offline non sds category and i got refusal. The reason was other reason. So now she convincing me to apply online again without SOP and without caips notes .so what should i do ?
M too tensed please help
So without any change in my application can i apply again ? What are the chances for visa ?
my classes are commencing from 7 january
York university Toronto

Lovely44

Star Member
Nov 7, 2018
Sorry for your refusal. Most times embassies refuse visas base on the number of people that has to enter in canada within that month , or in a year. If they meet their target, there's no way they would issue your visa even if you have the right documents. It's just a matter of trying. Maybe the target is 20,000 students or people in a year, and there are more than 20,000 applicants so what they do is to meet their target and reject the rest. They reject or refuse those who did not convince them enough. Those whos application is good enough, they can still refuse you but the moment you reapply, then they approve you. Just try to add a strong SOP, state in jt that you are coming back and make sure you also state in your statement of purpose that you are going to acquire that knowledge to come back and build your own company or set up a a firm that will support your family and society in general. Let them know that the most important thing in the world is family and love, and your family is your life however,everything else comes second as far as what's important to you. So your returning back to your country has a lot to do with your family, if you have a wife and kids, mention that you are coming back to support your wife and kids.

Lovely44

Star Member
Nov 7, 2018
Yup bro ...bt my agent is not ready to attach SOP with my application
We should not rely on egencies all the time my brother. Most of them want you to always come back to them for stuffs like this because they will never seize getting money from you. You can arrange the necessary documents yourself and apply on your own . Many people apply on their own and the outcome was good

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
I applied on my own, without any agent. Everything I need I just read from the IRCC website. Anything unclear to me, I ask in this forum. There are many veterans here who answers queries based on their own experiencesand they are more than willing to help out as much as they can.:)

Ravindersidhu245

Oct 15, 2018
I applied on my own, without any agent. Everything I need I just read from the IRCC website. Anything unclear to me, I ask in this forum. There are many veterans here who answers queries based on their own experiencesand they are more than willing to help out as much as they can.:)
Yes bro .....mein apne agent nu ki bola?
Because she doesn't not corporating me .she said that koi SOP nhi lagauni mein ....visa di surity v nhi dindi mein and file online lagauni ohi documents nal .......
She s our reltv so ptaa nhi chl rya kuj ki kraaa .....ohnu ki bola ki naaa

Ravindersidhu245

Oct 15, 2018
Yes bro .....mein apne agent nu ki bola?
Because she doesn't not corporating me .she said that koi SOP nhi lagauni mein ....visa di surity v nhi dindi mein and file online lagauni ohi documents nal .......
She s our reltv so ptaa nhi chl rya kuj ki kraaa .....ohnu ki bola ki naaa
Actually meri classes jan 7 nu start ne ....york university Toronto.....even though ohh category v nhi das rhi kide ch lagauni file ...minu boln e nhi dindi

Davindersingh2727

Aug 22, 2018
Actually meri classes jan 7 nu start ne ....york university Toronto.....even though ohh category v nhi das rhi kide ch lagauni file ...minu boln e nhi dindi
Well you should change your consultant. just adding couple of additional documents other than SOP won't justify your reason of refusal, you would need a strong SOP to explain visa officer your intentions. Don't rely on these agents, they wouldn't even care even if you get a rejection again. Just make sure to cover up the reason of refusal in Cover letter or SOP.

sarabc

Jun 4, 2019
Hi... actuall i got rejection for US sudent visa twice on he basis of section 214(b) in jan 2019 and now i have applied for canada student visa but i am nervous that will it affect my canada visa or not?? please can anyone give me answer on it...

Amankaushik1322

Jan 30, 2019
Bro actually its not guaranteed that i will acheive my satisfactory bands of ielts after reappear so as i did graduation in 2016 it means gap is moving on instead i did job as an accountant but my salary was in cash but i have job experience certificate and ITRs.
As my file was in non sds category so i paid full tuition fees of my course( 8 month course) which was 14400$ and gic 10230$ and a medical insurance of 350$.

I dont knw the exact reason of my refusal .
then what are the chances of approval and refusal ?

●10th = 2011 cbse 6.6 cgpa with marksheet
●12th =2013 cbse 63.8% with passing certificate and marksheet
●B.com proffesional = gndu 2016 57.38% with DMCs and degree and transcripts
●IELTS OVERALL 6.5
L (6.5),R (5.5),W (6.5),S (6.5)
●Accountant job certificate of two years with itrs(93000) rs and salary in cash
●Father s pension = ITRs , affidavit (300000)rs
●Father s agriculture = income certificate by tehsildar ,AFFIDAVIT (200000)rs
●husband s dairy farming business = ITRs , affidavit (300000)rs

As u know i didn't submitted SOP with my application and my refusal reason is other reason so m not able to understand that how many chances are there to get a visa approval without SOP , refusal letter again?
I hope u will help me ...as u knw m too much disappointed and frustrate due to refusal becz i waited a long period

bt actually i want to apply again by my consultants only bcz i paid them processing and filing fees ....bt
Actually my agent didnt attached SOP with my application which applied offline non sds category and i got refusal. The reason was other reason. So now she convincing me to apply online again without SOP and without caips notes .so what should i do ?
M too tensed please help
So without any change in my application can i apply again ? What are the chances for visa ?
my classes are commencing from 7 january
York university Toronto
As per my knowledge I think the main ression behind your refusal is your proof of found and income because you should have income to pay of your fee and expenses in Canada as you mention your have itrs of about 300000+20000+300000+93000 so in tatal 830000 which is not sufficient to pay $14400 and $10350 fee and gic because anybody can understand that a family which has total annual income of 830000 rupee will not invest all the amount for study of a family member and my said your constituent not attached sop are they mad because sop is very important however embassy doesn't say it is but it clarify your intention to came and what will you do after studies I mean do have plan to leave the country or not .it's all as I know it #best of luck

Margee patel

Nov 3, 2019
I also got rejected three times.as i have asked them for caips , they mentioned that you have 5.5 score in one module so you are not eligible.
After that i have corrected my score with overall 6.5 bands and no less than each 6 . And applied again. This time also they rejected my application , what should I do now ?? Please help me.

Humpholito24

Sep 20, 2019
I also got rejected three times.as i have asked them for caips , they mentioned that you have 5.5 score in one module so you are not eligible.
After that i have corrected my score with overall 6.5 bands and no less than each 6 . And applied again. This time also they rejected my application , what should I do now ?? Please help me.
Why did they reject you I mean the reasons? Maybe your SOP wasn't strong enough. If you reapply without any changes, the outcome will always be the same.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
You need to provide more information.

Margee patel

Nov 3, 2019
Why did they reject you I mean the reasons? Maybe your SOP wasn't strong enough. If you reapply without any changes, the outcome will always be the same.
Reasons was i have 5.5 in one module after that i have corrected that and reapply, again its rejected.

Margee patel

Nov 3, 2019
They gave me reasons in caips, and i have corrected that. There after also rejected , yes my application is under non sds !! Can it be the reason ???