+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Refusal in PR

leothelion

Jun 26, 2020
Hi All,

I applied for PR in CEC stream and now that I have realized, i failed to mention a previous visa refusal in my perm application, I applied for visitor visa in september 2017 and it was approved and i did not send my passport to canada embassy because there was a collision in my travel schedule which resulted in the refusal of the visa application

I failed to mention it in my perm application which i think resulted in a review required - stat questions, can anyone suggest how to proceed from here.

-Cheers,

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi All,

I applied for PR in CEC stream and now that I have realized, i failed to mention a previous visa refusal in my perm application, I applied for visitor visa in september 2017 and it was approved and i did not send my passport to canada embassy because there was a collision in my travel schedule which resulted in the refusal of the visa application

I failed to mention it in my perm application which i think resulted in a review required - stat questions, can anyone suggest how to proceed from here.

-Cheers,
Your question was already answered here:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/failure-to-mention-previous-visa-refusal.704829/#post-8890191

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi All,

-Cheers,
You can send letter of explanation or updated form as soon as possible. It’s really big issue. Make sure you do as soon as possible. Attach updated form and letter of explanation through webform .
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1