+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Refusal from Rome VO

crystal3426

Oct 5, 2012
Hello everyone,

I received my refusal letter from the Visa Office in Rome stating that I don't have enough money for tuition fees!However, I did pay all of my tuition fees around $13000 for one year postgraduate certificate in Marketing-Financial Services at George Brown College.I think there has been a misunderstanding with the bank receipt that I sent them as proof of payment, they didn't take it into consideration at all.I also proved that I have $16000 for living expenses and transportation and seem to be okay with that.

Moreover, they refused me because of my travel history,family ties in Canada and country of residence,purpose of visit,limited employment prospects in my country of residence,my current employment status and my personal assets and financial status!All these reasons!!

I was born in Albania but I've been living in Greece since 1991, that is 21 years and I am only 23. I have Greek citizenship as all of my family and relatives do and I don't need a tourist visa.Why are they rejecting me like they do with people from countries that need one?
My parents have 2 houses in Greece and 370 square meters of land. Should I send them the contracts and maybe even their employment contracts to establish my ties here?I am also considering sending them proof that I've finished school in Greece all 12 classes+4 years University(major in Economics at Athens University of Economics&Business).

I know I am panicking but I really want to reapply soon and I need your help!
Thank you in advance!! :)