+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa refusal for second time. Its urgent please help if anyone knows the answer

sahar1929

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Job Offer........
Yes
Someone told me that I am in the conditional block list for visa after 2 refusal, is that correct?!!
Please answer me if anyone knows anything.
And also a lawyer told me that the chances of getting visa for me is about 10% is that correct?!!!!
What should I do?! Can I reapply again for visa?!
I would appreciate if anyone could answer me. Thanks

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
There is no blocked list for visa refusals. As for the chances of getting a visa with another application, that will depend on whether you have addressed the previous reasons of refusal or you circumsatnces have change significantly.

sahar1929

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Job Offer........
Yes
There is no blocked list for visa refusals. As for the chances of getting a visa with another application, that will depend on whether you have addressed the previous reasons of refusal or you circumsatnces have change significantly.
thank you.
I asked a lawyer and he told me if you get your refusal 3 times, you will be in block list and will be banned for 5 years....

sahar1929

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Job Offer........
Yes
And also he said that its better to take back your money from college for Jan intake 2020 and reapply again for university for sep2020 or winter 2021....

Simmidas

Mar 19, 2019
There is no such list. People have applied more than 4 times and some have been successful in getting a visa. But why your Visa got reject ? If you could debug that then try to justify the same again next time with LOE

sahar1929

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Job Offer........
Yes
There is no such list. People have applied more than 4 times and some have been successful in getting a visa. But why your Visa got reject ? If you could debug that then try to justify the same again next time with LOE
Thank you
Because of family tie and purpose of vist
My agent told me to change my college to university and let pass the time for 2-3 months then apply for visa...
But i still have another admission for jan
Do I still have a chance for submitting visa?