+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa recieved

Mariah1515

Aug 23, 2016
Hello all sorry if this is long. So my uncles submitted application to sponcer his wife and her dependents e from Jamaica in May of 2018. Interview letter was sent Friday for interview for Thursday the 13. She went amd they waived the interview amd her Visa was granted. Now here is the problem we can not remember if we had put accompanying for daughter because mom wanted to work but we realize that it might not work becauae daughter will be 22 next March
So we sent the add on documents to CPC tp request daughter to come but mom was approved before daighters section was approved. Now i call CPC missisauga and they tell me daughter might not be able tp come. But i must email kingston and explaim that papers are in missisauga and i am asking them to add daighter
Can anyone help me fi

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello all sorry if this is long. So my uncles submitted application to sponcer his wife and her dependents e from Jamaica in May of 2018. Interview letter was sent Friday for interview for Thursday the 13. She went amd they waived the interview amd her Visa was granted. Now here is the problem we can not remember if we had put accompanying for daughter because mom wanted to work but we realize that it might not work becauae daughter will be 22 next March
So we sent the add on documents to CPC tp request daughter to come but mom was approved before daighters section was approved. Now i call CPC missisauga and they tell me daughter might not be able tp come. But i must email kingston and explaim that papers are in missisauga and i am asking them to add daighter
Can anyone help me fi
Was the daughter included in the app?

If she was, they need to contact the VO to change her to accompanying. If she wasn't, then they need to contact the VO to add her to the application.

Mariah1515

Aug 23, 2016
I sent email to kingston letting them know that there is a change in the house hold that is not safe for the daughter and mom is requesting daughter to accompany her. Mom wanted to come for Christmas do u thinl this will take another 5 months. Call center in missisauga was telling me mom would have to give up visa and start again and its not a guarantee that they will process.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
I sent email to kingston letting them know that there is a change in the house hold that is not safe for the daughter and mom is requesting daughter to accompany her. Mom wanted to come for Christmas do u thinl this will take another 5 months. Call center in missisauga was telling me mom would have to give up visa and start again and its not a guarantee that they will process.
Has the mother actually landed as a PR already?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
No she just got the Visa yesterday
Ensure she doesn't land before the daughter is changed to accompanying. As the VO has been notified, you just need to wait for the request to be processed.

She does not have to give up her visa and start again. It is simple to change a dependent from non-accompanying to accompanying. Don't listen to the call the Call Centre.

Mariah1515

Aug 23, 2016
Ensure she doesn't land before the daughter is changed to accompanying. As the VO has been notified, you just need to wait for the request to be processed.

She does not have to give up her visa and start again. It is simple to change a dependent from non-accompanying to accompanying. Don't listen to the call the Call Centre.
Oh my you just put a smile on my face. I cried alk day thinking we messed up. I hope Kingston responds to email. The call center people almost made me lose my mind. And thank u again. We were going to tell mom to xome and then we woyld deal with daughter. Thanl you for clearing that up. Wow..

Mariah1515

Aug 23, 2016
Hi after going through all my old papers i realized that we did put accompanying on the file. The only thing i did wrong was not submit her passport papers and the other app for her.. i seen that mom juat recieved visa on Thursday do you think this will still be a problem that decision was made. And will it still take 8 months ro process she turns 22 in March of 2019.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi after going through all my old papers i realized that we did put accompanying on the file. The only thing i did wrong was not submit her passport papers and the other app for her.. i seen that mom juat recieved visa on Thursday do you think this will still be a problem that decision was made. And will it still take 8 months ro process she turns 22 in March of 2019.
If you failed to submit her passport for stamping, then contact the VO. I don't know what you mean by "the other app".

As I already said, the app does not restart, so no, it is not going to take 8 months.

Mariah1515

Aug 23, 2016
If you failed to submit her passport for stamping, then contact the VO. I don't know what you mean by "the other app".

As I already said, the app does not restart, so no, it is not going to take 8 months.
Sorry she has a dependent child who is 2 so i had to fill the generic forms and the form of undertake. So i submitted all of that along with payment and passport pictures to the CPc office. Its just that it wasnt documented before the mom recieved the visa.

Mariah1515

Aug 23, 2016

Hey sorry to bother you. My question is why didnt the visa office ask me to submit passport pictures and pay fea for dependent. Will cpc missisauga just send the documents to kingston or is there another proceure in the add on department. Do you think it will be seny before Christmas. Daughtet turns 22 i march.. what should i say in the email to kingston. Please domt be upset if i am bothering u
Thaank u

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hey sorry to bother you. My question is why didnt the visa office ask me to submit passport pictures and pay fea for dependent. Will cpc missisauga just send the documents to kingston or is there another proceure in the add on department. Do you think it will be seny before Christmas. Daughtet turns 22 i march.. what should i say in the email to kingston. Please domt be upset if i am bothering u
Thaank u
If she was included as accompanying, then they would have requested it. Nothing should have been submitted to Mississauga at this point. You need to be dealing with Kingston. You left out the whole part of the undeclared 2 year old child in your initial posts. Adding a dependent takes months, so no, I seriously doubt anything will be done before Christmas. The daughter's birthday is irrelevant, as her age was locked in when the app was submitted.

Mariah1515

Aug 23, 2016
If she was included as accompanying, then they would have requested it. Nothing should have been submitted to Mississauga at this point. You need to be dealing with Kingston. You left out the whole part of the undeclared 2 year old child in your initial posts. Adding a dependent takes months, so no, I seriously doubt anything will be done before Christmas. The daughter's birthday is irrelevant, as her age was locked in when the app was submitted.
The baby is on the ptincipal applicants form. And because he is a dependent of the daughter I had to aend the biometric form the 150 fee and the passport pictures. Even thou it's an add on I was told it had to go to missisauga first. Thats why i email kingston to tell them that papers are at CPc office so please wait.