+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa query for Express Entry

Mar 22, 2018
I have evaluated my profile through a consulting company from India and my CRS score is 314. And as per the report my Noc code is 0621,what are the chances of getting a visa and what would be the range of earnings per annum if I get a visa

ankie

Star Member
Oct 13, 2017
Your NOC doesnt have any impact on your chances of getting PR through express entry.

About the range of earnings, all depends on the kind of previous work experience you have, kind of certifications you have done, kind of networking you do before landing and after landing in Canada and Luck among many other things!

nishantvshah

Feb 7, 2017
I have evaluated my profile through a consulting company from India and my CRS score is 314. And as per the report my Noc code is 0621,what are the chances of getting a visa and what would be the range of earnings per annum if I get a visa
Hello Sandeep,

I dont want to break ur heart but 314 is a very low score to get thru and recieve an ITA. you will need to explore other options.

Nishant

Mar 22, 2018
Thanks for the
Hello Sandeep,

I dont want to break ur heart but 314 is a very low score to get thru and recieve an ITA. you will need to explore other options.

Nishant
Honest reply and how does PNP works, is it based on no of years of experience or skills that we have?

nishantvshah

Feb 7, 2017
Thanks for the

Honest reply and how does PNP works, is it based on no of years of experience or skills that we have?
Hello Sandeep,

every Province has its own nomination program and requirements. You can read the sticky theread on the forum which gives you in depth information about PNP and its requirements.

Also, if you have completed your credential evaluation and IELTS, go ahead and create a EE profile. You might just get lucky.

Nishant.