+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa processing time....URGENT

cans123

Oct 18, 2014
Hi all,

I received an offer from Durham College for Jan 2015 intake. My tuition fee payment and medicals will be done by next week. So I will be applying for my student visa somewhere between 27th to 31st October. My consultant says they will apply through paper application.

1. If I apply for study visa paper application between 27th to 31st October then what are my chances of getting visa before 5th Jan 2015?
2. Can you please tell me the difference between applying online for student visa application under SPP-India and applying on paper application?
3. What is the processing time for both-online and paper if i apply from India?
4. How do we know whether a student qualifies for a online or paper visa application?

I need urgent answers on these plz..

Thanks.

ann011

Aug 20, 2014
for online application, you send limited documents.

For paper application, you have the privilege to send more documents.

cans123

Oct 18, 2014
ann011 said:
for online application, you send limited documents.

For paper application, you have the privilege to send more documents.
Thanks alot...what is the student visa processing time for online and paper applications approximately?

Anjiya

Star Member
Aug 11, 2014
cans123 said:
Thanks alot...what is the student visa processing time for online and paper applications approximately?
Hello, I just wanted to tell you that paper applications are taking alot of time. I've been waiting since 4.5 months and there are others too. So be prepared to wait

cans123

Oct 18, 2014
Anjiya said:
Hello, I just wanted to tell you that paper applications are taking alot of time. I've been waiting since 4.5 months and there are others too. So be prepared to wait
Thanks Anjiya...that's a lot of time...btw when did u apply for ur study paper visa? Any particular reason for visa delay.

I received an offer from Durham on 15th Oct..so by the time I pay off the first sem fees and compile my documents,open GIC account
and get my medicals done it will be another one week. So between 27th to 31st Oct I will be ready to file for my paper visa.
If the intake is 5th Jan 2015, is it a good idea with go ahead with visa at this stage..

Kindly advice..

coolraman

Star Member
Aug 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hyderabad india
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-10-2014
Hey buddy,

CIC has mentioned standard processing time of 3 weeks when applying in India.
Although many people experience delays but then there are many who even receive it in a week. So every case is different and you shoud not bother. Regarding your classes starting jan 5 , thats far away and so you should concentrate on good paper work and apply at the earliest. Be prepared to wait 3 - 4 weeks as well as it will be peak for january joining.
All the best.

+ 1 rating if you like my advice.

Anjiya

Star Member
Aug 11, 2014
cans123 said:
Thanks Anjiya...that's a lot of time...btw when did u apply for ur study paper visa? Any particular reason for visa delay.

I received an offer from Durham on 15th Oct..so by the time I pay off the first sem fees and compile my documents,open GIC account
and get my medicals done it will be another one week. So between 27th to 31st Oct I will be ready to file for my paper visa.
If the intake is 5th Jan 2015, is it a good idea with go ahead with visa at this stage..

Kindly advice..
Honestly speaking it depends on your luck. But go ahead and apply, just don't give them any reason to delay your application.

Draig

Sep 27, 2014
Mumbai,India
Visa Office......
VFS MUMBAI
App. Filed.......
18/19/2019
Med's Done....
17/10/2014
Send paper application works fast and also yeah as early you apply the more time you have

nihir93

Oct 19, 2014
Hello

Who is going to Durham College? As i will also be joining the college for the January intake.