+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa Processing Time - Temporary Foreigner Worker Program

bytenaija

Nov 11, 2019
68 days since I submitted my application. 64 days since any update. I still have not seen an action on my application

govindkori

Feb 22, 2020
Hello all,

My wife was offered a job in Quebec under the Temporary Foreigner Worker Program (PTET) and she already got the CAQ and EIMT (LMIA) approved, so we both applied fot a WP.

She applied for a closed Showbox jiofi.local.html tplinklogin work permit, and I applied for an open one.

We started our application on Sept 20th, and we had our biometrics and medical exams done on Sept 25th.

On Oct 2nd there was an update on the platform saying we passed our medical exams, but since then, nothing has changed or any message was sent.

How long does it usually takes after the medical exams message to receive an update? They haven't asked, but is it normal for them to ask for more informations, and can this delay the process?

By the way, my wife applied under the Global Talent Stream (Volet des Talents Mondiaux)
We have applied from India and it says 8 weeks processing time. Don't think GTS makes any difference. Some people get it within 2 weeks too though.