+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa processing time in New Delhi, India !!!! help

ravi1414

Aug 13, 2008
Hy every1. I wud be putting my application for study permit in November. My classes wud start on Jan 30th 09. I am not too sure abt the processing time of the application. If any1 has an fair idea pls let me know..Thnks

ravneetbrar

Aug 28, 2008
Hi,

I want to give you one advice , if you have one year experience in you home country then dont do this blunder mistake to come canada for study .just get AEO and apply for immigration. i hope you will not mind for this free advice.

mwarrior

Oct 10, 2008
I disagree wtih Ravneet's advice. Once you apply for immigration theres a good chance your student visa may get denied.

That said, I know lots of people that have come to Canada on a student visa, and applied for immigration while IN Canada (without overstaying of course).

Apply soon, you should have it by Jan 30 no problem. If you want to apply for immigration, do it after you get your student visa. Enjoy Canada

rohitsetia

Oct 6, 2008
It takes around 5-10 days for ur first letter to come ...After that medical takes place ...U get ur report of that within 10-14 days ...

Than finally visa after 4-5 days..

The whole process takes 1 month....

04el82

It takes 28 working days, but i suggest you to apply as early as possible to get ur visa quicker:)

apply in the 28th oct, they will get ur application in nov 1st ur process will start from november may be it would end in the end of dec:) of mid of jan

imcool1

Star Member
Mar 3, 2014
india
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 july 2014
IELTS Request
7.5 no less than 6.5
Med's Request
upfront
VISA ISSUED...
21 july 2014
LANDED..........
SOON
04el82 said:
It takes 28 working days, but i suggest you to apply as early as possible to get ur visa quicker:)

apply in the 28th oct, they will get ur application in nov 1st ur process will start from november may be it would end in the end of dec:) of mid of jan
apply ASAP as possible