+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visa processing and Biometric fee refunded

emerald1594

Aug 24, 2023
I applied for my parent's visitor visa and was initially charged on my credit card for both of their applications for 370 CAD. However, recently I saw that the full amount was refunded to me around 1.5 months after the application. Its been 20 days since the refund and the application still its still in progress. My father even recently got his biometric call and he will appear for his appointment tomorrow. So I am very confused why did they issue a refund and if this is a problem and I should point this out to them?

trymebeyonce2020

Feb 21, 2023
I applied for my parent's visitor visa and was initially charged on my credit card for both of their applications for 370 CAD. However, recently I saw that the full amount was refunded to me around 1.5 months after the application. Its been 20 days since the refund and the application still its still in progress. My father even recently got his biometric call and he will appear for his appointment tomorrow. So I am very confused why did they issue a refund and if this is a problem and I should point this out to them?
it’s better you make them aware that the fee has been refunded to you, else, they might CLOSED your visa application unexpectedly and that might be serious for you to deal with. So do the needful by sending a Webform and let them be aware of it so